“The taste that makes you live”
Review of Gusto 17

Ranked #1 of 471 Dessert in Milan
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

That was the best gelato what I tasted in a while ! Had milk chocolate and I thougt I was in heaven !

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Wow Leva!
Thank you so much! We would definitely bring you to heaven.. ever!

Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We all go on about Yummy Ice cream, Now when I eat it I think Of this place Gusto, its down a small lane way but its well worth the walk. The range of favors are very good and you can taste everything that put in it, I had a raspberry scope and a vanilla scope in a cup, I then went back 15 min later and Got Chocolate and Tiramisu . I loved it , will be back again to try more.

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much Peter!
We hope to have you back soon to try more, and more, and more :)

Grazie!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We took the trip from Duomo and it was all worth it. Haven’t tried so good an ice for several years. We will take the trip next time, we come too Milan.

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much Irene!

Hope to have you back soon!

Grazie

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It’s a nice place to buy ice cream. There are no places to seat. They have a lot of flavors. I didn’t know carrot ice cream could be so good.

Thank you so much Raluca!

Hope to have you back soon for tasting other unconventional flavours!

Grazie

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and me went to Gusto 17 one evening for dessert. We found it through TripAdvisor and it was the best gelato we got in Milano. Super tasty and delicious. It's located in a side street, but it's well worth the walk!

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you so much Kristian!

We are grateful for your appreciation and hope to have you back soon.

Grazie!
Gusto 17

Been to Gusto 17? Share your experiences!