Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$109
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$124
PricelineUS$115
Agoda.comUS$109
TravelocityUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed here with young children and a teenager on our way to Liguria. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The air conditioning in the room is welcome.
And the view from the balcony is beautiful- we could see the lake, mountains and pretty buildings and rooftops.
The staff were very welcoming and accommodating and helped out with a phone charger and leaving luggage.
All 5 of us highly rate the breakfast- a great range of food including delicious homemade yoghurt cake and fresh salad from the garden.

If we return to Stresa we will stay here again. Shame our stay was so short- we could have stayed for longer.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Yorksoxon
CristinaM2484, Proprietario at Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.
We hope to see you again.
Hotel Boston

Reviewed 30 July 2019

I stayed here for a week. Lovely hotel near the centre. It is clean staff r helpful n lovely. The breakfast could do with some extra selection. No kettle in a room which was a problem for me. But i wud totally stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank someonenothappy

We have the kettle, just in our Attic rooms and frigobar too.
Next time remember to reserve the Attic room lake view!
Hav a great day

Reviewed 20 May 2019

location is great for being close to station, which is why I chose it as I was in a Stresa for just two nights .
It is just a typical Italian thee star hotel, nothing special
Plenty of other hotels in centre of town

Date of stay: May 2019
4  Thank martin A
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

I am writing this whilst lying in bed in room 303. Nice enough room... Lovely view from balcony... OK breakfast... Lovely staff... But the walls are made from papier mache... Tonight and last night I have had next door rooms with tv"s on until 23.30...ok, not that late but the noise.... I can hear every word of conversation from my neighbours... even sighs.... Let's hope no one starts snoring... perhaps I will... get my own back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Peter H

Dear Peter,
we are sorry for your inconvenience. Not all guests had respect for the others.
We are happy to know that your room was good for you.
Have a great day

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I would have marked this higher if it were not for the dull and dingy room.... The location is ideal, just a few minutes walk to the centre for shops, restaurants, cafes, boats etc, and less to the lake. It is about 5 minutes walk from the train station. The staff are lovely and so helpful, the lady who looks after breakfast works so hard to keep everything fresh for diners, and housekeeping do a great job in keeping the rooms very, very clean. Reception staff are always smiley, polite and ready to help. Breakfast was good. A variety of breads, hams, cheeses, pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurts, jams and cereals. Nice teas, with pots for those that like more than one cup. Apparently they will also make lattes, espresso etc. when asked. The rooms are basic, no bottled water or fridge, toiletries are minimal - just a small soap, shampoo and shower cap. Internet is good in the rooms, a bit patchy elsewhere. The room safe is free. Drinks are expensive, I had a small rum with coke, 6 euros. I was on the 4th floor, there was a v. small balcony. I dragged the chair out and faced the mountains, so had a nice view! Walls are thin, and being not too far from the railway station, well.......!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
HotelBoston, Proprietario at Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to know that your stay has been good.
The price for the rum , really, is 3.50 Euro more Coca Cola 2.50 .;)

Many thanks for your time.
Best regards