Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
getaroom.com
US$431
View deal
Priceline
Trip.com
CheapTickets
1,004 results
All reviews shuttle service lake maggiore borromean islands beautiful hotel three islands the general manager isola bella busy road our honeymoon spa area dining rooms terrace overlooking the lake beautiful room fabulous views malpensa airport town centre cable car
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Excellent location with amazing view on the Lake Maggiore and the islands. Excellent service the staff was very helpful and gave us great advices.
The spa is incredible and as per COVID regulations you are enjoying the spa area for 2 hours only for you, my recommendation make sure to book when you arrive as it gets full pretty quick and options are limitated.
The breakfast is excellent and you get to enjoy the amazing view while eating delicious food :)
Looking forward to my next stay there!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Fantastic position (in front of the isola dei pescatori), excellent facilities (nice room, restaurant, spa and swimming pool) and very good service (very nice people). Una esperienza sicuramente molto positiva.

Room tip: Look for lake view
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

We travelled through Lake Maggiore during difficult Covid times and yet even with all these restrictions the staff were helpful and friendly and very welcoming. The rooms and suites are beautiful, obviously being a classical and opulent hotel they can be on the small side so try and get the largest room that you can. The partnership with ETRO for the slippers and robes makes bathtime feel special, and if we hadn't been there during a freak summer hailstorm I am sure the gardens would have been stunning. The General Manager is energetic and effusive in his finely cut suit and coloured spectacles, and although he looks in his early sixties will tell you (with a sparkle in his eyes) that he may be a little older than that. Such charm and hospitality is hard to find, but here it is. Bravo to you sir, and to your team and good luck for the future!

Room tip: Try and request the largest possible room as the smaller ones are quite small
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020

Our stay didn't start very well, we arrive late and there was a Wedding so they gave us a very small room we didn't like. The door man was very rude particularly with me.
My husband was parking a big SUV just in front and I was around the parking looking around so I went to the car to reach my husband and this man asked me what I was looking for in a rude way. I guess he thought I was not a hotel's guest.
It is obviously that a woman at night time in the small hotel's parking area probably is related to the man (alone) you are helping to park.
Anyway you don't talk in this way to a lady.
He realise and try to excuse himself.
That night we didn't have enough energy to complain because we drove for 10 hours.
The day after Daniela, the manager contacted us and gave us a beautiful room lake view and since there everything was different.
We had dinner at the restaurant and food is very good quality, completely satisfied.
About the breakfast I can imagine is due to Covid, however is not well organised.
It makes no sense to send people to the buffet (very small and not attractive) with a mask and indications about queue to follow.
We are not at the supermarket. We are in holiday..remember that.
And it is a stupid rule, the night before everybody dancing at the wedding without masks in the same room of the breakfast and the morning after we need to were a mask to walk 2 meters from our table and with the man there being rude and seems to be police officer.
I didn't want to send him to the hell that morning and creating problems because I'm really well educated. Next time I'll tell him straight away I'm not wearing anything to do 2 meters, you go and pick up the food I want for me.
I saw one customer the day after communicating his choice to the waiter who said you have to go there and pick up yourself and this customer face was strange.
My opinion is to serve the breakfast a la carte. You are 5 star luxury or not?
If there is a covid rule that's fine but you need to work out and create a good experience for customers.
Like they do everywhere in London in same category hotels or even in Monza/Milan, breakfast is a la carte under new rules.
Or maybe you can leave in this way and ask to the guest if prefer to be served at the table or prefer to go and look at the buffet.
Very bad looking by the way, come on!
It is very frustrating for holidaymakers to be under police control especially if you live in England or other countries were all this madness about masks and rules doesn't exist.
If covid rules makes difficult to gave people an excellent buffet better if you serve a la carte..so everybody will be sat at the table and don't walk around.
My conclusion is the service is not good as expected due to rude people.
Daniela was really kind and also the owner going around tables at morning asking if everything was fine but front door, metre and several waiters are to be fired immediately, very rude.
Thank you for everything by the way, my review is to let you know you need to improve in service.

Room tip: Only front lake rooms, other room are so small you can't move inside
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank CarmenAndre
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Pros:
Pretty hotel with fabulous views from the restaurant or if you have a room at the front
Friendly staff
Good buffet breakfast
Good parking facilities

Cons
The pool is directly on a main road
The air conditioning can't cope and can't be controlled in the rooms - just by a central control at reception. It never went below 23 degrees during the whole stay. Every morning there would be guests at reception complaining. Hotel are obviously aware but fob guests off by saying they've adjusted it. I was convinced they had an imaginary knob under the counter that they pretended to adjust each time
Standard rooms are very smalll and are dark with little or no natural light
Rooms in the garden lack charm
No minibar or coffee making facilities in the rooms

Room tip: Rooms in the garden lack charm If you like a sunny room it's worth mentioning when you book as many of them are dark
Date of stay: August 2020