“Loved this cafe”

Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Como
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Great place awesome pastries and coffee!

My favorite is I speak little Italian and the wonderful woman running the show made this a great authentic experience. We ordered a fresh filled cannoli and another cream pastry with coffee. I attempted to get an Americano the woman insisted no you get a cafe. She was right I was in Italy and took her advice.

There was a language barrier, we enjoyed the experience and more importantly the food.

Grazie we will be back!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I specifically went to this bakery for their cannoli, having read so many positive reviews about them. I would say they were just okay, but certainly not the best I've had in Italy. Pastry was on the thicker, heavier side, and they were just too big. Coffee, on the other hand, was excellent - but it is hard to find a bad coffee in Como!
I would certainly go back for coffee, but would not go out of my way.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

At a great location near the lake there is this great Sicilian confectionery. You can eat different brioches (sweet croissant with or without jam) and with fantastic Italian coffee. The prices for this location an quality are very fair.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Two Sicilian bakeries across from each other. Very good gelato. Excellent thick yummy cappuccino & desserts. They sell confetti $20 kilo. Staff is very nice. Tried both bakeries and both were very good. Get the cannoli.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Brioche and cappuccino. There is only one place in Como and it is here. Cakes are great and they do a great aperitifs. Parking is a challenge.

1  Thank Quest478891