“Fabulous pizza, great menu and lovely people”
Review of Cardamomo

Cardamomo
Ranked #75 of 605 Restaurants in Como
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Homemade pizza cooked in a wood burning oven and obtained from selected ingredients out of certified organic farming but also "magrebini" (sandwiches with home-made bread cooked in wood oven according to Arabian tradition) and fresh salads. All the oven products are available with traditional dough made with organic wheat flour or with stone ground whole wheat flour and are prepared with natural yeast for slow and natural rising which gives the pizza aromatic richness and high nutritional value. Takeaway only available until 7 PM. In case of great affluence takeaway service might be suspended.
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Lake Como late and we were recommended this local place. Despite arriving at 10.15 we were warmly welcomed. The pizzas were fresh, great bases and so tasty. The menu was split into different parts of Italy based on local specialities which is a great way to celebrate Italian regionality.

We will certainly find here again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

If you just want a good pizza, and nothing more, this is the place! Don’t expect to much service from the staff, expescially the waiters who are way to busy to give you any more attention then absolutely needed.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Every aspect of Cardomomo is excellent from the stunning combinations of ingredients to the fabulous light bases and the and the choice of wine and beers. I also think that although you will find cheaper pizzas you won't find better and they are excellent value when you see the ingredients that go in to a Cardomomo pizza. I very highly recommend you visit this place if you like pizza. The Morrocco pizza was a great new experience for me.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This Italian-Moroccan fusion pizza restaurant is outstanding! The best pizza that I’ve had in Italy. We really enjoyed a pizza in the Moroccan section with cinnamon, sausage, and plums, but can’t remember the name. The service is very friendly and prompt too. Highly recommend this place !!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I tried to get in initially by myself ,looking to seat for two and owner-pizza maker replied to come back in two instead wait for my friend @ the table, then I meet two additional friends, still waiting for one being late,so i get in and again he said wait for the fourth before get in ,@ that point I said we are three and he said I give you just only a 3person table nothing else ,you cant wait inside your friend : I can understand the rule but I never see a restaurant with 3 places table,I guess a bit of flexibility is a part of a good service,nevertheless even if the rule is in (everybody can make proper rules in its own restaurant when you do have enough clients) but the way to present the rule (we need rules to go to a pizzeria?) is quite important .Ultimately Cardamomo lost 4 clients and I'm sure we woiuld not affect its balance-sheet but THIS IS NOT a good picture for people read about this Pizza place coming outside from COMO.

Date of visit: April 2018