Hotel Bellagio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$160
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Hotel Du Lac(Bellagio)
US$365
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
US$118
US$114
Charming Bellagio Boutique Hotel(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$793
US$610
Hotel Silvio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat bathroomseen better daysgood sizeold worldfrench doorsfantastic locationair conditioningtop floorlakecreakyapartmentterracesteps
Reviewed 15 December 2015

We arrived to Hotel Suisse late afternoon after a long but enjoyable train/bus trip. We actually walked past the hotel a few times as the reception is the 'desk' in the restaurant. The first or second person didn't know we were coming and there was a frantic panic to find the manager. Anyway the owner comes out and barks orders and we are taken to a room up a gorgeous narrow street. The room we were taken too was the wrong one, so we stood and waited until the owner wnet and got the correct keys. Then we were taken to another room which was nice however we shared the entrance with two large dogs. We decided to relax before heading out to dinner. So after running a bath for my new wife, a knock on the door arrived and we are told we were put in the wrong room. I couldn't believe it! But we looke don the bright side we were mving away from the dogs that lurked outside our doors and windows. We packed up and walked past the 6 guests who were meant to be in our room, they had young toddlers and were not happy at all about the dogs, we offered to stay but the room we were going to was much smaller. Then our new room, nice too but that's were it ended. My wife booked it and wanted a romantic sea view - that was non-existent. But again we didn't mind, quick shower and out for dinner no relaxing!

This is were it all went REALLY wrong, that night it was raining, our whole room flooded water running from the light switch, running down the wall. I woke up to the sound of water dripping on the bed. I got up, put my bare feet into a substantial amount of water. I ran down to reception, the whole building was locked up, we rang the emergency number, no answer! So my wife and I were forced to go sit in the dark, cold kitchen huddled in a blanket until 6am when a cleaner was able to let us into one of the main hotel rooms.

When we got up, the owner didn't apologies, didn't do anything and asked for FULL payment! I told him absolutely not. And he said that he would agree to take the amount of the last night of our stay but that was beyond generous. His customer service skills were non-existent. He had a air of entitlement and absolutely should not be running any kind of hotel or customer service based company. I will never be back to lake como, it has just us with a sour taste.

Room Tip: Do not choose an apartment, they are likely to flood, no seaview, and two large dogs outside one of them.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corcreechy
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We had a great lunch at the terrace of the hotel. A wonderful lake view, easy going waiters, nice prices and meals, of course. The sound of the people down the street and the never lasting boats brings romance to your meal.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is our fourth visit to the Bellagio area. Hotel Suisse is one of our top hotels here. Right across from Lake Como, in the shopping area, great food and exceptional staff.

Rooms are simple but very clean and some have been upgraded.

Guido and his wife are really great hosts. Our group of six recently stayed there and we all had praise for the hotel.
Upon check out, we were leaving before breakfast was being served. Guido's wife had American style coffee waiting for us before we left to catch the early ferry. Not wanting to miss the ferry, we left and thanked everyone. OOPS....left my shoulder bag in the dining room. When we settled in, I emailed Guido and he will be sending me my bag back to the states. What service.
We are planning on being back next year and will definitely stay here again.
No lift in the hotel but we needed the exercise anyway...

Room Tip: Ask for a lake front room. Most of the lake front rooms have balconies. Noise is not a factor.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2015

In Lake Como, I don't know if you can get a better location than this! The hotel was right across from the Ferry and our room overlooked the lake. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The hotel restaurant was great as well, including Gina, the little white dog who is more than happy to sit on your lap as you eat your breakfast! Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

We booked the hotel after reading the reviews and the location was splendid ,
We took the ferry to Bellagio which was very beautiful as it had a bar so we sipped some spritz on the way .
The rooms on the lower level are good with the view , basic rooms but the view and location does it all
We did the lido club which was the star event in Bellagio .
Very nice romantic place in como

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple