Open today: 08:30 - 16:30

from US$70.15
More Info
from US$156.71
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and three friends had kayaks whilst we were on a hen do in May this year. Michele, the owner, is very informative and he gave us a little tour of the lake whilst we enjoyed the stunning scenery. He gave us all life jackets and a little waterproof pouch to put our phones and cameras in for photo opportunities. We doubled-up in the kayaks but you can also choose kayaks for one.
As a surprise, he had brought with him some prosecco and some glasses for us to enjoy some bubbles whilst on the lake, as we were celebrating my friend's upcoming wedding.
This was truly one of my "I love my life"- type moments!! Very lucky to have enjoyed such fantastic weather and beautiful lake and mountain views. Thank you!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went on the Bellagio coast tour with Michele while visiting Lake Como. The tour was fun, Michele was very knowledgeable about the area, and it provided a great view of Bellagio that we hadn't previously seen before by foot. On the halfway point on the kayak trip, Michele brought out some surprise treats which made for a fun outing. Recommend this if you're in Bellagio!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Such a fantastic way to spend a Sunday morning. Great kayak host and lovely experience. 5*s. Will be sure to go again next time we are in town.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank NatalieVienna
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Mich, the owner, was very helpful and responsive to my email inquiries so that we were completely in sync on expectations. He gave advise on where to go, supplied us with bottled water which was great given the 90 degree heat and after confirming we were competent on our own, sent us off to explore. First rate experience and a great chance to get away from the overpopulated day tripper scene in Bellagio.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This was my favorite thing we did on our trip to Lake Como. the instructor was amazing and knowledgeable about the area and very personable. I was there with 2 other friends and we had such a great time on the Kayak tour. This is worth every penny and I hope if you are in the area you see the lake via Bellagio Water Sports Kayak tour.

Date of experience: June 2017