“Ideal for groups”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Hayashi its a similar place and the first one that offered sushi style food in a buffet manner. Although it is not the only sushi place its a good one to start. The price is acceptable and they have a nice open space and decent portions.

I would reccomend going during the week as this place gets full quickly.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I discovered this restaurant by coincidence while being in a hotel next door. I went for an "All you can eat" dinner option and I was very satisfied. Sushi was very good, service professional. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have been to Hayashi with a local friend twice now and both times we were stunned by the quality of the food (we ate Sushi) and the excellent service. The portions are big enough comparing them with other Sushi restaurants I have been to. Prices are moderate.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

The food is really good, the staff is kind. The only thing that disappointed me was the dessert, very good but frozen. Anyways, it's one of the best japanese restaurant i've been to and also the value for money is very good!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We went for sushi and we have been satisfied. Restaurant has a good atmosphere and food is quite good.
Service should be more faster but acceptable anyway.