“Quiet spot. ”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Portofino is a busy place but this restaurant is tucked away in a side foot way. We had the recommended pasta and house wine and could fault neither. Good service plus the free bibs to protect the person but not the table cloth. An enjoyable but not cheap experience which was well worth it.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've never written a bad review about anywhere, however I felt compelled to do so about Da u Batti- the worst restaurant I have ever been to!!

Rude staff, over priced (€64 for 8 prawns), terrible food!!

3  Thank Bnap5612
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Very good food and charming service at a recent lunch. Had two of their specialities: pesto pasta and perfectly filleted and cooked local sea bass. Meals like this explain why genuine Italian food is so popular around the world. Good half bottles of wine. The restaurant is not on the overcrowded main square, yet was pleasantly full, which says they are doing things right.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

After I heard good reviews from friends about Da u Batti I just couldn't wait to try it and I was surely not disappointed! The most delicious Scampi and Pesto Pasta I've ever tried! Let alone the experience was a memorable one. Don't think of anywhere else to dine, you'll thank me !

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My family went to Da u Batti on our trip to Italy and this was the best meal we had all trip! The waitstaff, Driss and Claudia (& Mrs. Batti), made our dining very enjoyable! Extremely friendly and helped us out! The pesto pasta was prepared perfectly and the scampi is to die for!!! At the end of the meal you are given an entire bottle of Grappa & Limoncello... Be careful! :)

My family is planning a trip back to Italy next year and this will be our first stop!