“Yum”

Ristorante Indiano Taj
Ranked #209 of 489 Restaurants in La Spezia
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious! We had the Thali and it was a complete meal for €15. We especially enjoyed the cocco sweet at the end. The spice was mild but delicious.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Definitely check this place out. We had the whole restaurant to ourselves and the server was so nice and attentive. He made sure that we had everything we needed and even gave us free apps.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I enjoyed a tasty alternative to the usual Italian cuisine on our Italian holiday. We had Chicken Tandoori, Navratan Kurma and naan and Mango Malai for dessert. All meals were very tasty and the service and waiter were more than pleasant.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Best naan I've ever had! Very good use of spices, great cuts of chicken. We ordered Vindaloo and chicken tikka masala. The chef made it fresh in the kitchen the moment we ordered.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Based on the good reviews we tried this restaurant. My vegetable biryani was OK, nothing special, but my husbands mutton biryani was awful - full of large chunks of tough meat which were inedible. It looked pretty unappetising too. It took a while to get the order right , mine was served quite quickly but pronounced to be chicken biryani when I had ordered vegetarian - it was actually vegetable, so a bit confusing. My husbands order was missed completely so I'd almost finished eating before his arrived.