“A gem in Genova ”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Italian, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

While walking though the streets of Genova looking for a restaurant we stumbled across this little gem of a restaurant. The food was fantastic , you can order from a wide variety of dishes at your lesiure. That combined with the waiters coming down with little tasters from the vast array of meats on offer was fantastic. Staff are excellent, very friendly. No trip to Genoa would be complete without a visit to IT Fusion

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here while in Genoa, we arrived a bit late and this was the only open restaurant close the the hotel.
I have to say that I never seen this concept before, many types of food, Thai, Italian, Chinese sushi etc.
We had the food served 10 min apart which was a bit annoying. Food was good and quite cheap.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

My daughter and I tryed out their dinner buffet and we really had a delightful and delicious experience! The manager was very professional and clearly well organized and professional. I was amazed at the hard work shown by the waitstaff. The buffet was offered off the menu and or help yourself at the buffet. We enjoyed our food and the atmosphere.

1  Thank RainAshland
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Beautiful and hospitable place. Sushi,Italian food, Chinese food,etc... Dishes are good and plentiful. Waiters are very kind and nice. Desserts are my favourite dish after eating a lot :) I recommend this place to family,friends,couples,etc...

1  Thank Federico9688
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Italian Multiculti that works. Go here hungy and eat as much as you can for some 20 Euros. You can't lose. Weight.

1  Thank KlEdHjNygren