Agriturismo Costa di Campo(Vernazza)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
US$105
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$174
US$303
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to stayvilla sofiahand builtstone masonheart and soultrain stationcinque terreother guestsin townbeautiful stonehis passionone of a kindhard workbottle of winecarry our bagstwo nightsprivate terrace
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Just slightly removed from the main part of the town (perfect to get away from the masses). The highlight of this place is definitely the terrace, greenery and the view. You can see there was a lot of work and love put in. All of the rooms have a place to sit outside on the terrace and the view is really great even in autumn. Close to a lot of the trails. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My sister and I had the very best time in Vernazza and hope to return soon ! The view at Gulianno's place was amazing, loved enjoying it with a glass of wine on the patio. Giuliano was so friendly, carrying our bags up and telling us all about how he constructed the building by hand... I was amazed ! The stonework was incredible.The room was cozy and spacious, we had everything we needed and had the best sleep. Hiiking trail nearby was worth the hardwork, the views were stunning. My mom has visited Giuliano's place more than once and I understand why. I hope to do the same. Thanks for being such a wonderful host !!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Giuliano takes so much pride in his place and he should. It is beautiful. Our room felt warm and cozy with all that wood and stone finishes. We had a private balcony with such a gorgeous view I could have stayed there all day. Giuliano was an excellent host,.He met us in town ans carried our bags up the steps for us. We had great conversations with him as he was so interesting to talk to. This was my second time staying here and I would not stay anywhere else in Cinque Terre. This is the best place to stay and in the best town in my opinion.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patinthebeach
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

High above Vernazza sits and amazing villa hand built and crafted by Guiliano. He welcomed us kindly to his villa and enjoyed showing us his beautiful gardens. He is truly and Artisan and works very hard. Guiliano ‘s place is like a spa retreat surrounded by nature and beauty all around. Thank you so much Guiliano it was a pleasure to meet you and stay in your artful rooms. Hope to stay again from a mother and son who came to Vernazza.

Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Canada

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stayed here two nights...and would have stayed longer but there was no availability!
Our room was large and overlooked the village of Vernazzo....Giuliiano met us at the train station and was kind enough to carry our bags us the many steps to our room! (He did the same when we departed!) The bedroom and bathroom were spacious and spotless!
Every day we enjoyed our morning coffee and our evening wine on the deck overlooking the village.We also had coffee, tea, fresh water and refrigerator space available to us.There are 3 other rooms onsite so it was fun meeting the other guests. Giuilano was very helpful with tourists tips and restaurant suggestions! Did I mention that he is also very talented! He has built this B & B with his own hands....the stonework and gardens are amazing! He is a very hard worker and makes sure his guests enjoy themselves! I would love to return!! He was also kind enough to find us another place to stay when we learned he did not have availability the other two nights. Book this place! You will love your stay here! Giuliano treats everyone with kindness and respect...!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple