“Great view. Decent food”
Review of La Torre

La Torre
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Vernazza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We had both lunch and dinner here. The view over Vernazza is great, especially in the evening. All the staff were welcoming and helpful. The food we had, both fish and pasta dishes was good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This restaurant is perched in a cliff overlooking the picturesque village of Vernazza. The view at sunset is spectacular, the food very good and the service kind and friendly! It's actually on the path to Corniglia, worth the walk.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I come to Cinque Terre every now and then because of my work. When I was in Vernazza the first time I found this place via Tripadvisor and ever since then it became my very own tradition to eat here for lunch every time I m in Cinque Terre. Here are the downers: The service is not very comforting and sometimes takes a while, I know. You ll sit on plastic chairs and pretty much the entire interior is very simple. It s gonna take you a 10 walk on a dirt path to actually get here.
And nevertheless I give full 5 stars because the experience remains outstanding to me. Reason is .... you ll have a hard time finding a restaurant with such good food and such an incredible view over Vernazza. Order yourself the pasta with seafood and a glass of white wine and enjoy this relaxing moment away from the crowds that hustle through Cinque Terre. In case you care about some of the aspects that I listed as negative just above then you might wanna go somewhere else. But if you do not care ... or you can simply ignore them like myself then I would highly recommend to come here the next time you re in Cinque Terre and it s going to be one of the most memorable moments of your trip.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We were here today after a long hike from Corniglia to Vernazza. Incredible views and delicious food! Couldn't ask for a better place to rest up and refuel before our next leg of the hike to Monterosso. FYI that it is cash only. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Of "La Torre " restaurant I have a very good memorable souvenir; the view was breathtaking, I observed the seaguls flying around my head , they had her nests in the rocks nearby, with one I share my bread, she was my friend of Vernazza castle; the restaurant is excellent, I had a fresh fish and a good dessert; famous ambiance, friendly service; exeptional place to eat on the high point of Vernazza.