“traditional food and modern style”
Review of Pae Veciu

Pae Veciu
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Great little spot that features pesto and seafood, but has other options as well. One highlight for us was the pesto dish, prepared in the local style with potato and shrimp. Friendly staff recommended local wine that was great and surprisingly pocket-friendly. Save room for dessert!

Reviewed 25 November 2015

We were lucky to find this newborn restaurant in the center of the old town. It was decorated in style and made us quite comfortable. The food was the best we had in Cinque Terre. The chef is young but very experienced. Another impressive point is that they would not ask you to give them a high score in any review. Instead, they give you a post-card and ask you--if you were satisfied with their service--to send it back to them, so it would become part of their history. How nice.
We'll be back to you, Pae Veciu!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I've been twice and I have to say - I fell in love with Pae Veciu! The place is pretty small but really amazing, wonderful atmosphere, lovely attention to each smallest detail and above all - excellent food: delicious, fresh and creative! Very nice & professional their staff, nice wine selection, I can't find a defect! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Staying in Monterosso for only a few nights we came here with our 3 mo. old. The restaurant has a nice ambiance, the restaurant is small and quaint, with only 10 or so tables, so service is great and personable. The camierie spoke perfect english but i was compelled to do my best with my italian and she was excllent with us as well as our baby. The food was good, not great. It wasnt the experience where you put food in mouth and say oh my god - but it was delicious none the less and prices were quite reasoable. Worth the recommendation!

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

We stopped by for a nightcap and there were still a lot of diners so we tried it for dinner the next night. Super friendly, great attention to detail, and delicious food. We shared a spaghetti with pesto & shrimp and a angus filet with avocado & jalapeño. Very delicious. Highly recommended.