Wonderland Bakery
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Just like the other reviews! Yummy and excellent service. Only been open 2 months and certainly in the right business As was happy to help! Specially made our sandwiches and even sent me off with a free bottle opener for our beer! ( I dropped it back for the next person).
Delicious doughnuts and choc croissant twists. Go there!

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Stopped in on recommendation of someone to pick up a focaccia for our train trip to Lake Como. Owner was very nice and helpful and we had a great conversation about Seattle! We had the ham as well as a salami focaccia and both were a wonderful meal on our journey!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

It was closed unfortunately the many times we passed by in the evening. So, if you want food from here, read the times they are open posted on the door and work this into your schedule...

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Yum, yum and yum! The olive focaccia is to die for and the OMG ( very large donut) is exactly as its acronym ! Cannoli, croissants all delicious. Get in quick though as most of it sells out before lunch ...

Reviewed 23 June 2015

I do not usually eat croissants, but Wonderland's croissants were served at my hotel. Suffice to say, these were the freshest and best I have ever enjoyed. I will never again eat anyone else's!