“Best Bruschetta and Aperol Spritz”
Review of M.G. Bar

M.G. Bar
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The newly opened M.G.Bar located in a side street, very characteristic of via Roma, with tables outside to dine in peace meals, breakfasts, cocktails at reasonable prices .
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome mid afternoon refresher. Aperol Spritz just top notch, fresh and tasty bruschetta with real buffalo mozzarella unlike the usual "tasty cheese" type elsewhere. Thanks!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stop here for a drink and a bruschetta in the middle of the day, There was not so much people and the owner seems annoyed by us. I don't understand how this place can be so high in the ranking.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This is more a cafe stop off, we went for dinner and ordered pasta, I did not spot the ‘from frozen’ note on the menu page it was the ping of the microwave that made me realise. One of the dishes was still cold and had to go back in. Really sorry we stopped here with so many other great places serving freshly made meals. We visited at 9pm and the 2 staff looked like they had had a long day and would rather be anywhere else. Probably ok for a sandwich and drink during the day.

1  Thank Mel M
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

When in Italy, the Aperol spritz has become a fun habit. This little hidden spot made the best one I’ve had thus far...and I’ve tested out a few in some pretty nice spots. Quiet, cool small and off the beaten path.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

After a long day of travel my husband and I were looking for someplace to have a drink and snack. It was about 3:30pm so not a lot of places were open. I cruised Trip Advisor before we landed on this place. It is tucked up the street a bit out of the path of tourists, so no views and not a lot of tourists. But it got great reviews. We ordered a caprese salad and pesto bruschetta along with some aperol spritz. The caprese salad was a bowl full of romaine lettuce topped with fresh tomato and mozzarella. We could have maybe done without it and ordered another bruschetta. The bruschetta was quite amazing. It was presented on a huge slab of bread topped with pesto and fresh tomato and mozzarella. Such a unique presentation! If you’re looking for some delicious bruschetta this is the place to go. Skip those mediocre tourist driven places at the beginning of Monterosso. Also, it is cash only.