“Decent lunch stop ”

Bar Davi
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Day trip to Cinque. Stopped here for lunch mainly because of cute location down a side street, quiet and pretty. Food on peoples plates looked good too. Service was lovely and pasta was really nice not best ive had in italy but good for lunch decent portions too. Also shared a brushetta which was massive and tasty. Good place overall.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a cheese board and wine which was fine but have had better. We were seated outside which was nice to watch the world go by

Reviewed 1 August 2018

My wife, two children and I ate dinner here in July 2018. I had penne Bolognese, my wife had codfish, and my children had lasagna. The service was good. Via Roma is the main street of the Old Town of Monterosso al Mare and has many restaurants. This one was decent.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for a bite to eat during a tour of the Cinque Terre. We were lucky to find a free table as it was very busy. The waitress was friendly and helpful and the bar was nice and clean. Cafe latte was lovely. I had a tuna salad which was nicely presented and perfectly sized. My husband had spaghetti carbonara which he said was excellent!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stopped in for a quick breakfast. They were very kind and some of us just had coffee and toast and others had eggs. It's a small place but convenient.