“Average”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Tables may be too close, but it is often worse in other restaurants in Monterosso

Average prices

Good service

Stuffed mussels should improve. Pasta with shrimps was average. Pana cotta was average

If other restaurants around are full, no reason to avoid this one.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Great position on the Main Street with lots of outside seating.
The pasta dishes were lovely, I had the anchovies and pine nuts with spaghetti. My husband had the ravioli with a lobster. Unfortunately there was not much lobster meat and it was over cooked. But the ravioli was tasty.
We felt this place let itself down with average service.
There was no plates provided to eat the bread on and no olive oil or balsamic vinegar.
The waitress wasn’t very enthusiastic and was not very welcoming

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My wife, two children and I ate dinner here in July 2018. The food and service were quite good. I had a mixed salad and pesto lasagna. My wife and children had calamari, lasagna, French fries, tagliatelle with salmon, prawns with spicy sauce. Dessert was chocolate soufflé. We sat inside next to a table with a group of about 12 drunk USA college students who were talking incredibly loudly. I should not say this but it was a bit amusing to watch the staff try to communicate and plead with the group of USA college students to behave themselves better. Anyway, this did not detract from our very good dinner and I would definitely go here again my next time in Monterosso al Mare.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We had no idea that they charge 2 euro for the table and linens ?
Where did they expect us to eat on the ground ?
Food was okay .

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The place was busy, however service was slow. The food was fine but not outstanding. The seafood linguine was impressive and seemed a popular dish. Overall a nice enough meal but slightly pricey.

Date of visit: June 2018