“Poor food. Good views ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Italian eateries are supposed to be good not this one! I ordered mussels and it was the worst I’ve ever had I don’t think I can eat mussels again for a long time. My girlfriend ordered shrimp salad. It was marginal at best. The spaghetti was way too salty.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Amazing food, view, wine, staff.. the best of Monterosso.. But it could be very busy so make sure to reserve ahead of time

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by the staff at our hotel and it was a good one. The food and service were both very good. We started with some house wine and salads. Our main courses were all very tasty. We ate in the outside patio area overlooking the ocean. Price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My sister and I ate at I Casello the first night in Monterosso. We had done no research, but we found the restauant on the beach with outside seating and it was close to our hotel and quite busy, so gave it a try. We arrived without reservations and were seated immediately right on the water. We asked to share our meal so we could try more things, and they did so without questioning. The wait staff was attentive and friendly, and of course spoke English. We had amazing fresh fish in olive oil and lemon as well as the vegetable of the day which was ratatouille. We have found the local house wine, which is often not listed on the menu, a great buy and had a 1/2 carafe of the white. We would go back again!

1  Thank Simpleton57
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

5* all the way lemon fish and salmon scrumptious seafood spaghetti great service excellent and beers cold cold cold Aussie friends all the way well b back