“Lovely dinner spot ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Closed Wednesday and from December to March
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the seafood ravioli with shrimp sauce, the pesto gnocchi and the pesto spaghetti. All 3 were magnificent, especially the seafood ravioli. Topped off with some local wine and tiramisu for dessert - we are very satisfied. Highly recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (1,487)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was on a Cosmos tour and made a visit (too short!) to Cinque Terre and Monterosso. Had time for lunch so we ate at Ristorante Ciak.and it was wonderful. My husband had the seafood pasta with mussels, clams, shrimp, calamari and squid and was very pleased. I had Spaghetti alla Bolognese which was excellent. The service was good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quality of the food unfortunately did not make up for rude service. Quality of dinner just ok. Many items on menu had to be shared by two. Surprised to see 6 euro charge at end of meal. Happy to leave. Others seemed to be enjoying their meals though especially tour groups who had prearranged meals Maybe our choice of entree factored in. Waiter put off the even the smallest request like butter for the bread.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Based off the recommendation of our tour guide and his confirming for me that they had gluten-free options, we got a table for lunch.

The service was not that great as we had to keep asking for things and for his attention throughout our meal. When I did ask if they had a non-seafood risotto (as seafood and fish are other food allergies of mine), our server annoyingly rolled his eyes and said, “No, this is a seafood restaurant.” I don’t have any tolerance for that kind of rudeness anywhere I travel since I was in a group with people who didn’t have allergies, so it wasn’t as if I chose this as a solo diner.

I ended up getting GF spaghetti with pesto, and it was yummy. My group also had delicious meals.

But I wouldn’t visit this place again just for the service quality alone since there are a ton more delicious places to choose from in Monterosso; it was the only place in all of Italy I visited with an attitude towards dietary restrictions.

1  Thank Chelsea L
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I knew this restaurant already and we went for a quick lunch. The service was very good and fast and the food excellent (we had salad and grilled vegetables followed by "ravioli di pesce") and accompanied by two glasses of local wine. A place to recommend.