“Friendly service”

Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Manarola
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Very friendly service and nice food, particularly when compared to the restaurant across the road (say no more!). Reasonable prices and long opening hours.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,022)

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I can't say enough about the wonderful dinner we had here for our first night in the quaint little town of Manarola. The Italian seafood here is excellent. The wait staff are so very friendly, it just made for an experience that I would definitely travel all the way back here for.

The majority of food in Cinque Terre has a seafood emphasis and is a nice change from the Italian food in other cities such as Siena and Rome. Don't get me wrong, the food at those other places is good also but this is a little different.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This pub style caffe is not only a cool delight on one of the warmest days but it is a great place to taste sciacchetra.
This is a must try taste of the golden white wine that will delight every taste bud it hits all the way down. We have to try it before buying a bottle to take home.
They also have small eats in the refrigerator cabinet as well as other drinks, including s fully stocked bar. Very clean rest rooms and sitting areas inside the ac snd outside for when the weather is cooler.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank NH2CA
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

In addition to drinks and late night snacks at the small location across the street, we had a great dinner here with excellent service from Eleonora. Everything we ordered was amazing, including the seafood sampler appetizer, anchovy pizza, cheese plate, cod... great meal. Only downside was no AmEx accepted. And would be nice if open a little later.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I was originally looking to go to Trattoria Dal Billy but couldn't locate it. This restaurant was second on my list and I'm glad I came here. The atmosphere was nice and they had a great selection of seafood dishes here.

I ordered grilled octopus, a glass of house wine and the tiramisu for dessert that consisted 4 different preparations of the dessert. The staff was super friendly and spoke English. The food and atmosphere was amazing and was one of my favorite meals of my three week trip in Italy. I highly recommend Il Porticciolo if you're going to be Cinque Terre. It's not as popular as some of the other places because it doesn't have a great view of the ocean but the food is worth it.

Date of visit: September 2018