3 Passi Dal Mare(Corniglia)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$134
Corte del Gallo(Corniglia)
US$199
Affittacamere La Torre(Corniglia)(Great Value!)
US$126
Daa Maduneta(Corniglia)
US$140
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
B&B da Beppe(Corniglia)
Arbanella(Corniglia)
All reviewsher husbandbirds singingperfect place to stayrestaurants and barsfewer touristswatch the sunsetcinque terrenarrow streetscomfy bedthe ownertrain stationan amazing viewpaulosquarebalconytownscafe
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

This place was awesome. Corniglia is beautiful and this had the largest bathroom of any place we stayed in europe. Sweet little balcony to sip wine and watch the locals work the hillside vineyards. Beautiful!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2015

When we were brought to our room, we had a hard time believing it. It was simply that beautiful. From the large terrace with the breathtaking view, to the quaint little two story apartment with a well at the entrance, newly renovated and clean, yet with all the charm the Cinque Terre has to offer. The owners are super nice and accommodating as well.

All the amenities one could need, as well as privacy. Every time we think back to it, we are still in awe of how amazing it was, and hope to return someday. Do yourself a favor and have a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: I they they have two rooms, choose the one with the bigger terrace.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2014

I found Sandra's Villa here on Trip Advisor and read the reviews. The description sounded perfect for me--a quiet retreat yet right in the middle of the five towns, making it perfect for day trips in both directions. The apartment is beautiful, clean, well equipped and spacious. The locals were friendly, helpful and gracious. Only a few restaurant choices in the small town, but I enjoyed every meal. Sandra met me at the shuttle bus to get me settled in. Her English is excellent, and she was kind enough to return my emails to confirm all the details. I hope to return again next year!

Room Tip: The ground floor apartment has a huge private terrazzo, but has an excellent rustic view of the hillside and vineyards not the sea. Travel in this part of Italy WILL involve many stairs, at train stations, in towns, and to get to your rooms. Plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard R
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Corniglia was my favourite of the towns as it was the quietest. Also, its high up so has amazing views.
This guest house was a great find in the heart of corniglia. Sandra was really friendly and accommodating. The place was obviously newly decorated, very clean and tidy. Great views of a vineyard and the sea. Had a balcony to sit out on in the evening with a glass of wine.
Free wifi in the room which was a bonus as previous reviews said there wasnt - so this must be a new addition. Would definitely recommend this place and is an absolute bargain for the price.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ashman00
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I can't recommend Sandra Villa rooms enough!! I couldn't believe our luck when we checked in. Amazing value for a 5 star stay! The rooms are beautiful, clean and tastefully decorated. The views from the terrace overlooking the sea and the vinyards make this place extra special! The hotel is located in Corniglia, the quietest of the 5 villages and in my opinion the best one to stay in by far! I loved the narrow streets lined with restaurants and bars and that the village has fewer tourists than the others which can get very crowded. The is a beautiful viewpoint of the coast to enjoy a glass of wine and there is a small coastal area to enjoy the sea at the bottom of the hill. Sandra was so friendly and we even stayed for an extra night because we didn't want to leave. There is a shuttle bus if you don't want to take the steps upto this beautiful little village. Free wifi. Don't hesitate to book this place- you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple