All reviews breakfast buffet was fine two single beds big parking parking place big room pleasant surprise stayed one night room was clean reception staff yogurt hairdryer wifi friuli bedroom cheese city cleanliness
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has all the facilities you need and is nice and near the centre. The bedroom was comfortable and well equipped with TV, tea and coffee making facilities, air con, hair dryer. We didn’t eat at the hotel but the breakfast was extensive with the usual cold meats, cheese, pastries, cake, yoghurt and fruit. We would stay here again - the hotel has parking facilities. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen1811York
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This hotel is well located... 15 blocks from the train station. But unfortunately, it is a very noisy street so we have to close the windows (doing this, there are no problems to sleep).
Members of staff are so nice and helpful.
Wi-fi was good .
The room was clean, and breakfast buffet was fine... although there are so many tables to take breakfast, that morning the was plenty of guests, consequently I share my table with another guest (of course it was not mandatory).
Additionally, if you come by car, there is a big place available to park.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I stayed one night with a friend in Hotel Friuli. We booked the hotel the same day at 75 EUR including breakfast for one night. We asked for a room with two single-beds.
We got more than that. We got a small suite with two separate rooms, nothing fancy but a really pleasant surprise, when we expected one small room :-)
The breakfast surprised on the positive side when one takes the 75 EUR per night into consideration.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank s_renl
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The staff at this hotel are so nice and helpful that I feel bad about only giving 3 stars, but there are two main reasons. First, it is on a very busy and noisy road, and there's another one not far from the back of the hotel. I live on a busy road at home, but the combination of traffic, garbage trucks, the gas station right next door, and people coming in and out of the hotel at all hours meant I was woken up repeatedly. Second, and less excusable, the wifi is very unreliable. Quite a few days, I could only get online in the morning by stumbling about barefoot in the corridor outside my room waving my tablet about. And even when I could get online and returned to my room, the wifi crashed every few minutes.

The room was clean, the staff were nice, the breakfast buffet was fine (although more expensive than at comparable hotels friends were staying at in Udine). There was no mini-safe, but I don't expect that with a 3 star. There was a well stocked minibar. However, none of the positives can make up for the two big problems, and so I would not choose to stay here.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the rear.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel for a good price but the rooms need an update. The food in the restaurant was good with large portions. Nice range of grappa. Lots of free parking outside the hotel and it was easy to reach the city by foot.

Date of stay: February 2018