All reviewsgreat hotelcentral locationold fashionedexcellent coffeeolder style hotelreception desk isnearby hotelcheck in was quicklobby levelprivate garageroom was spaciousexcellent locationkind of hotelthe heart of the cityenjoyed my stayaverage hotelpastries
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Stayed for a night and was so happy for its central location (even when the rains came). The room was comfy and the staff was efficient. The breakfast was more than adequate. Like Udine itself, the Astoria was a pleasant surprise. Try it. You'll like it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I went in to register and the porter brought our bags in and whisked my husband and the car off to the garage. It’s a nice hotel, a bit old-fashioned, but providing very good accommodations. The television has Bloomberg and CNBC, a nice change from most of the Croatian hotels that have no English language news. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
CarloPerino43, Owner at Astoria Hotel Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We will be happy to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Ok as long as you don’t mind very very loud music right opposite your room going on into the night. If you are a heavy sleeper and a bit deaf - this hotel is fine. Otherwise avoid. Central location but price to pay with noise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The Astoria Hotel in Udine is located in the heart of the city, offering great shopping and a central point for visiting numerous historical locations in the surrounding areas. The room was great offering a view over the square opposite. Well equipped with working wifi it provides a comfortable base when in the Udine area.
Breakfast was not to our liking but was certainly enjoyed by the many other guests!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I really enjoyed my stay in Udine and that is due to the staff of this hotel. In fact I stayed an extra night as they made my stay so easy and relaxing.
On arrival I was offered options about which room I would like - at the front or back, and I opted for a lovely light room at the front overlooking the square, but yet it was quiet, I slept really well.
The staff were great - excellent tips and advice on Udine, plus when I expressed an interest in watching the Grand Prix, they offered to let me watch it on their big screen. In the end I watched it in a different language from my room, but the offer was much appreciated. In the meantime I went out to lunch and on my return, a member of staff I'd not yet met informed me that they had set the channel in the big screen without me even mentioning the GP - excellent communication amongst the staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo