Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$125
FindHotel
US$118
NH Hotels
PricelineUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
2,320 results
All reviews city centre nice room rooms are clean comfortable bed nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021

I was supposed to arrive in Trieste in May 2020, but, due to the pandemic, my stay was postponed by one year. So, I spent some lovely days in Trieste in August 2021 and was so happy. Fine weather, good food, excellent coffee (Illy) the Adriatic sea and a special town, with a great cultural heritage. The hotel is very well located, close to the downtown. My stay was pre-paid from 2019, so I asked the hotel in advance to allocate a nice room to me. And so it was done! I stayed in a new-style room, renovated 6-months ago, which I found very cozy and functional. Comfortable bed, brand-new TV set, modern lighting fixtures, efficient air-con. I have particularly appreciated the bathroom. It was very modern, well-lit and impeccably clean. Breakfast was delicious and served with great care for hygiene. The Lavazza coffee was perfect at the start of the day. Two automatic coffee-machines were constantly busy preparing coffee for the guests. All hotel and restaurant staff were courteous and polite, I really felt being well-received. Many thanks to Ms. Liana C., who prepared so well my stay. Hope to be back again.

Room tip: New-style rooms are the best
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

our room wasn’t insulated well enough against the noise from the street (Main Street in front of building), from the adjacent rooms., upper and lower flowers.
The room wasn’t renovated in years, the bathroom neither.

No tissues were in the tissue box

The air conditioning didn’t work (it was summer!).

Positive:
- friendly receptionist and breakfast personnel
- bed and linens were goo

Room tip: Parking around the hotel is possible in blue zone.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dan_lyndhurst
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

NH hotel in Trieste is a breath of fresh air. Their friendly and accommodating service was so nice after walking in from a Long day of driving. Anna and her colleague at reception were great and made every effort to make sure we had what we needed (including dinner and helping us find parking). The rooms are clean, comfortable, and modern!!! NH is always the way to go but especially when you are in Trieste.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kbrenwhite
Reviewed 1 February 2021

It was really a just one-night stay, since we had to continue our journey early in the morning. It was refreshing, comfortable bed and silent room, with a pleasant and welcoming staff at the reception. In the end we even had our dinner in the hotel and the food was really delicious. Love staying at NH hotels!

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

Excellent hotel close to the train station with all the comforts you would expect from an NH.
I stayed at an NH in Venice too so I can compare.
Alejando on reception was super helpful with advice on what to see in the city and storing my luggage while I waited for a bus. I would definitely return to this hotel if I visit Trieste again.

Date of stay: July 2020