“At least they were open :) ”
Review of Pizzeria Delfino

Pizzeria Delfino
Ranked #208 of 878 Restaurants in Trieste
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We came to trieste on 1st of January and we were shocked when we saw almost all restaurants were closed.
But than we found Delfino :)
We only had 30minutes to finish our meal as they close at three. The service was fast but the food very average.
The famous italian pasta was very poorly garnished. But the portion was generous :)
The place could use some renovation, as it feels like it gor stucked in time.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

If I would live in Trieste I would not even bother cooking at home but go to il Delfino for dinner. they serve great pastas. I have been eating here for 40 years!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Its not often you can find cheap very good food in Italy. You can find a lot of good mid range, but places like this I haven't found easy. Delfino makes very good pizza, pasta, etc. and the price is excellent. I think a margarita pizza is 5 Euro. You'll be very full, satisfied and have spent 5 euro. . you can't beat that. This is a regular on my list for sure.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I'm a regular customer here as I used to come with my dad almost every week. And it's always totally worth it! The pizza is always amazing, and the pastas are equally good, always cooked to perfection.
If you are looking for the typical great value family-run Italian restaurant, this is the one to go to in Triest.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

We found this place for dinner while wandering a small side street in Dec 2014 - and were not disappointed! Many locals, families, seemed to be there, and the food turned out to be great Italian trattoria fare. Great value portions, you won't go hungry! I had a large calzone, and the wife had a tasty spaghetti vongle & salad. We had a nice 500ml house wino accompaniment, then I had a nice vanilla slice for afters - and it all came to only 25euro - heartily recommend.