Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$94
View deal
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$100
TravelocityUS$99
ZenHotels.com
Trip.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022

Love these type of boutique hotels. Everyone was kind and helpful.
Room was clean and comfortable. Would recommend hotel for sure.
The longer I live, the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and the wonder of world. Glad we stayed at Modernist in the Trieste.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

Almost five stars. This is a great hotel which is very well located in Trieste. It’s walking distance from everywhere in the centre.
The team are really friendly and helpful. I had Room 600, the Panoramic room. It was excellent with a great view. Breakfast is nice with a decent selection of high quality food and very attentive service.
They have a valet parking service for €20 per day which is good.
The only negative and I’ve marked it down one star is that each room has its own WiFi and they have limited this to 3 devices. Which is very restrictive. And quite petty. If I’d been hear for work, it would have been difficult. For a modern hotel this is unacceptable. There’s simply no option to even pay to increase the number of devices. I’d definitely stay here again but I would expect them to solve the limited WiFi issue as there are other good options nearby.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

Lovely little boutique hotel within walking distance to town centre. Great breakfast included. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends. Front desk staff recommended ra restaurant for dinner which we went to twice.

Rooms are not huge but nicely detailed and the water was hot for our shower which us more than I can say for the hotel we stayed at on the waterfront at twice the price.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2022

I highly recommend The Modernist to anyone who wants to make the most of their visit in Trieste. It is located within walking distance from the ancient Roman ruins, Piazza Unità d'Italia and other touristic spots. The staff was very kind and hospitable. Make sure not to miss out on their breakfast menu as it was superb!

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 7 May 2022

Loved having dinner with my family in the trendy Modernino Fast Gourmet restaurant in The Modernist hotel. Delicious food, spectacular service, wonderful cocktails and super music. Can’t wait to come back.

Date of stay: May 2022