All reviews great location san marino one night italian countryside very nice hotel old town gelateria upgraded room nice breakfast the staff were friendly and helpful first floor breakfast selection the air conditioning lovely room beautiful view would definitely stay here again breakfast was included
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We came to Grand Hotel San Marino after reading in the internet on many hotels.
The hotel is very quiet and peaceful, and this is what we were looking for !!
The location is very good , so are the rooms . The view is perfect , so is the staff.
We will come again !!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

A very friendly staff helped us to get a room on the top floor, which gave us the the most spectacular view you can imagine. San Marino is a little expensive so the outstanding breakfast for just eight euros is well spent money. The absolute best breakfast I have been served in the Mediterranean area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel in June 2018 while on my trip to San Marino. The staff at this hotel were very friendly and even gave me a phone charger when I said that I had forgotten mine. The hotel itself was nicely decorated and had an amazing view from the balcony. The only thing I had a bit of a problem with was trying to figure out the lights panel. The breakfast provided wasn't the best or the worst I've eaten and was okay. The hotel is really close to the city walls and it is located near some awesome restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We spent three truly wonderful days in San Marino in this 5-star hotel. We had a beautiful and immaculate sweet with two balconies that overlook the Valley below. This hotel and the staff understand what guest are wanting when it comes to service. From our arrival with the employee who parked our car, to the warm and professional greeting we received from Maria who escorted up to our Suite, the service was 100%.
Furthermore, we enjoyed a lovely room service dinner on the Saturday evening which we enjoyed on the balcony whilst the sun was setting. The food was interesting, well presented, and arrived as ordered.

Room tip: Book on the upper floors to ensure you have the same outstanding views as we had.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We chose the hotel because of the view and it was worth it. The location was perfect and also the staff. Accommodation a little oldish, but you could feel the history all around. The best place to shop shoes, sunglasses, bags and jewelry. Prepare to walk the hills. :o)

• Trip type: Travelled with family