“Very very tasty food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Nothing special from the outside and the menu just looking like one from a touristic fast food place, the food certainly knocked us out of our socks. The pizza are super yummy, thin crust, just perfect and their home made pasta .... heavenly.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent, but the waitress wasn't particularly patient, we were clearly still reading the menu every time she came over. It took some time for the food to be prepared, but it tasted amazing once it did. Great view.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

From the outside it looks like any other cheap bar. Set tourist menu in Russian, cheap plastic furiture. Inside is a whole other restaurant. Nicely decorated, good food and drink reasonably priced. And an absolutely wonderful view on the surrounding landscape. Short walk from the bus stop also a bonus.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

When I came to San Marino this rainy and windy day, I had just been sick from food poisoning in Rimini the day before. Since I was still not feeling well, walking the steep and narrow streets of San Marino made me quite exhausted. I chose this place for dinner mostly because it was the closest one when I didn't have any more energy left, and I am really happy I did.

They knew exactly what I wanted; a light, tasteful meal. So I got some spaghetti which looked quite plain, but had a really great taste. The service was very good, and the view was stunning. The interior was interesting and cozy, and I really enjoyed being there.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

There are better restaurants in San Marino. It's your typical touristy restaurant. The pasta I ordered seemed like they forgot to salt the pasta water and I didn't enjoy.

Date of visit: September 2016