See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Very small room. Two twin beds put together to make a queen. Stayed there with my son, not enough room even for 2 luggages. Bathrooms are very tiny, when in the shower cannot turn around !! Not joking, be careful not to get stuck. They do not really speak English or they refuse to communicate. They only gave us 2 bath towels and 2 face towels, one day for whatever reason after room cleaning we ended up with one. It took me from 12 noon to approximately 8PM to get another towel, after being accused of losing the lousy towels !!!!! Pool is small and there was a dog swimming in it, disgusting. Some friends in the group sent for laundry and obviously some of their clothes were lost, and I overheard the front desk saying that they are NOT responsible. Breakfast was bad and very limited, did not try lunch or dinner
The positives are being very close to the beach, nice safe location with a lot of quick eat restaurants in the neighborhood. NIce night guard/bar tender.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This was almost a scam. It is totally not what they offer in pages as booking or Expedia. The rooms are tiny and old, they have poor service, breakfast is terrible (mushy fruits awful pastry), wifi doesn't work. We also had a problem because they tried to charge us 10€ for the parking and it was in the street, also there as a sign that said that it was free, but when I told the lady in the front desk that it was supposed to be free, she said it was only free for guests who made the reservation directly there in the front desk, that didn't even made any sense!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

I just do not consider an hotel where:
You cannot control the air conditioning (I had to leave the windows open)
Breakfast you have to make your own coffee. A waiter will be looking at you but don't expect any help. I asked for bacon and eggs (finished) and after 15 minutes had to leave the breakfast room with empty stomach
I personally enjoyed the balcony in the room
You cannot order a coffehave to stand up and make your own. Bacon and eggs where finished. They promised th

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Stayed here on half board for 5 days in a group of 60 friends. Receptionist charming as were most waiters except " the grumpy one". These do's with set meals can be a trial but I think they performed well and most meals were acceptable. Room comfortable and quiet.

Breakfast rolls typically Italian. tasteless white fluff. How can a country with such great cuisine have such terrible ordinary bread.. Eat the Focaccia instead!

I went out of season so not millions of Italians about. In the busy season RIMINI would be like Blackpool on steroids and to be avoided.

Room Tip: Must overlook the front with balcony not street at back!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I originally was booked at the hotel next door to this one, but they did not have my reservation and booked me into Hotel Du Soleil. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The only complaints I have is the breakfast and the bed. This is a 4 star hotel and I was so disappointed with the breakfast. They really didn't offer much. Barely any selection of anything. The bed was very uncomfortable and you will end up with a sore back. I loved the room, the location and the staff. I would recommend staying here but I would not recommend to have the breakfast included with your stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
DuSoleilRimini, Proprietario at Hotel Du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,
thanks for your nice review. We are glad to know about your pleasant stay in our hotel and surprised for your note about the beds, normally very appreciated by our guests.

Regarding your feedback on our breakfast we would like to remind you that our staff is always at disposal for every need, unfortunately we didn’t know nothing about your discomfort. For your next stay by our hotel, we recommend you to let us know your needs, we will more than glad to welcome your requests. Hoping to see you again, best regards.