See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at city hotel with my family. The staff was very nice. The room was fresh. It was a little hot and i couldnt adjust the climate control. Breakfast was fine and the lobby is nice as well. The owner helped us arrange our day, and got us tickets to oltramare for discounted prices. A very nice hotel for a great price. Great location. Around the corner there are shops where you can buy food and drinks. Wifi wasent that great.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Massimo R, Direttore at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for choosing City hotel for your accommodation in Rimini.
You are a truly wonderful family and helping you to plan your day has been a pleasure for me.

Greetings to the "Big Apple."

I'll see you when you come back to Italy.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I'v been there for 1 week with my family and i really enjoyed stay here.
Rimini is pretty cool, there's no clouds above us and sky is always so blue and intense.
The room was clean and the food really tasty
My plans for next year is to book here again.
I suggest you all the free wednesday trip to the historical center.
Cheers to Katy and Sarah, see you mates!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael D
Massimo R, Direttore at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you Michael for your kindy words!

And thank you for staying by us during your holidays!

I hope we can see again in Summer 2014!

Reviewed 8 August 2012

It was our first time in Rimini.
The bathroom is quite confortable and wide.
The staff is very friendly, expecially the receptionist Sarah and Marti.
There are 3 different menus to choose for lunch and dinner, carefully prepared by David and Vassi, furthermore the waitresses are very nice and alway try to help you.
The hotel is next to the sea and the wireless is free and (I don't know how) is strong also on the beach side.
I suggest the wednesday guided visit to the historical center, very insteresting.

Room Tip: I suggest the fourth floor because there is a nice solarium on the rooftop.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
ricchimax, Direttore at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank you for everywords!

I will tell everything you told me to all my staff!

Thank you again and we will wait for your next summer holidays!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

For the fourth year in a row we visit Hotel City. Warm weather, good food, very nice English speaking waiter Lucian and of course the allways so kind Mr Ricchi and Massimo. Sarah with her smile allways make us feel welcome.
This year hotel City have changed all the doors in the rooms for the balcony so the sound from the street is almost gone. Very good Massimo-:)

Now Massimo please do something about the beds. I have stayed at many hotel in Italy and all the hotels has very hard beds, Why?
In Sweden and Germany the hotelbeds are soft and nice. Maybe a visit to IKEA can be a good idea:-)

As always we can recommend this hotel for a nice holiday with good food and lovely weather an dthe service at the hotel that is fantastic.. What else can you wish for?

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank christersweden
ricchimax, Direttore at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you for coming again! 4 years from Sweden i can only say "GRAZIE!"

As you told we take care of our customers:

We cuted the trees to get in the pool cleaner, we changed the glass windows to the noise, waiters and employees increasingly experts for all your needs...
We are always looking for new solutions to help you spend a relaxing holiday!

And we also take care of your back! An hard and orthopedic mattress helps your back! But if you want softer mattress will try one of those who have in the hotel and we will definitely put them in your bed... maybe for 5 years in a row! ;-)

Reviewed 18 July 2011

This was our third time in Rimini, and Hotel City is by far the best hotel we've had. Personnel and waiters were always very helpful (at one point we needed to contact a doctor for one of our two kids - we received immediate assistance) and service-minded. The room was clean and comfortable, perhaps a bit noisy on Friday night - but this is after all Rimini. The wireless connection was perfect.
We enjoyed both the pool and the beach, which were well equipped. Perhaps the personnel at the pool could be encouraged to be a bit more friendly with guests.
Last but not least, the food was really excellent - I particularly liked the possibility there was to choose lighter (low-calorie perhaps) food for dinner.
This is one of the few hotels in Italy that give you very good value for money, and where you really feel that the guest is king.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SilviaZachrisson
Massimo R, Direttore at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!