1,388 results
All reviews train station modern hotel excellent hotel underground parking minute walk small balcony superior room pasta travelling by train staff was extremely helpful convenient location direct access i highly recommend this hotel two night stay comfy bed nice stay front desk staff
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I hadn't planned to stay here, but my husband has had a heart attack whilst in Italy so I find myself in Parma staying in his room whilst he is in intensive care. The hotel itself is in a great location next to the train station and is lovely and clean. The staff are just amazing, they couldn't do enough for me and have been so considerate and flexible to help me over the last few days. They have helped me with food and drink coming late in from the hospital, a pack up bag of towels and shower gel for my husband (which I hadn't thought of) and they have been just generally amazing. The way people react to help people in an emergency shouts volumes about the hotel, who they are and what they stand for. Please do not hesitate in booking here. My husband will have to convalesce here for at least a week, maybe two and I have no worries that we are in the best hands. Thank you to Manager and all the staff at NH Parma and an even bigger thank you to the bar man for making the best vodka and lemon - Grazie Mille x

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Mrs Gunn,

thanks for your words!

We love taking care of our Guests and let feel them like home.

We can understand your particular situation and we are so sorry for what happened to your husband...
We are sure all will be right!

We will taking care of you and we hope to do our best!

Warm Regards,

Giusy Padovano
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We only stayed 1 night during our trip to Tuscany.
Hotel is great, very friendly hotelstaff, very nice & clean rooms. Breakfast is very good, a lot of choice. Parking is 10 euro a night. There was an error with my reservation and they booked 2 reservations which was taken care of directly and I have received my refund within a few days, great service !! If you are looking for a great restaurant, 10 min walks from the hotel; go to Al Corsaro, it's so great!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Milenake85,
we are so glad to read that your stop in Parma at NH Hotel was so worthy!
Fortunately we solve very quickly the misunderstanding with your reservation: we appreciate that you have noticed the kindliness of our staff.
Our location allows the guests to reach the city center at ease within a 10 minutes walk. Then they can discover our lovely Parma both in its gastronomical and cultural side.

Looking forward to have you here again...and this time not just for a stop! :-)
Team NH Parma

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Really good two night stay at this hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Very clean room with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was good with a large choice to suit everyone. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear jberry689,
we are very glad to read your clean and positive review about your two-nights stay with us in NH Parma.
in few words you were able to describe all our strenghts which made your experience great.
It should be a rule to begin our days with a smile and a tasty breakfast after a night of good sleep!

Looking forward to have you here again

Team NH Parma

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for four days while touring Parma. Rooms were spacious, clean and well maintained. Staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful. Hotel is very close to the downtown.

The breakfast was also very good, always scrambled eggs and cereal in addition to a traditional Italian breakfast.

I would stay there again if back in Parma.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Guest,

thanks for choosing our Hotel for your stay in the city!!

It's a pleasure for me reading your words and know we gave you a beautiful Experience!

Our mission is giving our guests the best Stay and let feel them like home!!

Hoping to welcome you soon,

Best Regards.

Giusy Padovano
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2018

The positives: Decent wifi and breakfast selection. Comfortable and tastefully designed rooms.
The areas for improvement: Onsite parking gets full very quickly.
Check-in process: On arrival there is a welcome desk with some water. Both bottles were empty. When I asked the receptionist for 2 glasses of water she didn’t seem too pleased and went to the bar area, there was nobody there. She looked for 2 glasses but clearly told me “this is not my job”. I was left amazed, this is a terrible customer service attitude.
Four hours later the bottles on the welcome table had still not been filled up.

Hotel moderno con wifi veloce e buona offerta di colazione. Le camera sono comode.
Il parcheggio si riempie molto velocemente.
Durante il check-in c’e’ un tavolo di benvenuto con due bottiglie di acqua. Erano entrambe vuote, ho chiesto alla receptionist se potevo avere due bicchieri, mi ha accompagnato al bar per cercare acqua, dicendo: “questo non e’ il mio lavoro”. Sono rimasto di stucco, questo non e’ un comportamento consigliabile nel gestire i clienti.
Dopo quattro ore le bottiglie vicino alla reception ancora non erano state riempite.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Giusy P, Direttore at NH Parma, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Minmio15,
thank you for your review, that underlines our amenities and design.

Unfortunately in this area, near to the city center and the railway station, it is rather difficult to find a bigger parking; therefore we have to share it with other companies.

We apologize with you for the inconvenience about the bar service: when it is closed, we just help our guests through our reception staff, who is not so able as our bartenders!

Looking however to have you here again at NH Parma