See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this Hotel during my trip to Parma. A highway like Hotel. Basic breakfast. No big expectations. My room was a middle size room with a very small shower space in a big toilet area. When I was there I suffered a lot from mosquitos, so be prepared. Cleaning was Ok but they like to apply a lot of room spray which is not good for allergic people like me. I have nothing to say about the staff as I realised that they are not very well trained. Wifi connection was good and there was a small mini bar and a safe deposit in the room. Shopping mall Centro Torri and Spar Süpermarket is in walking distance. Bus connection is also not bad to the city center. Overall, there are much better Hotels for the money that one pays for.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Claudio L, Responsabile reception at Leonardo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear guest,
we would like to thank you for your review. We are very sad that you had a no good experience in our hotel, so then we will follow and keep in mind your suggestion, in order to improve ourselves. We hope you will come once again to stay in our hotel to show you our progress.
Best regards

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The best hotel in area. Great breakfast and very friendly staff. This hotel has a very good servise, confortable and a good location. Rooms very clean a lot of space and it fits 4 stars for sure. Parking area for free an site calm clean .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Indrit D
Claudio L, Responsabile reception at Leonardo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your precious review. It keeps us going and it helps us doing all the best for our costumers. We hope you will return to find us as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully

Reviewed 30 January 2017

this is an average hotel for average person , easy to find in Parma , easy to reach , always open , good services , clean with nice and cute breakfast , room service available , good coffee during the day .

Room Tip: very accesible
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a bit far from the city centre, but they offer the free parking for us. It is a nice and clean hotel, the room and bathroom is big. The shower is powerful. We have nothing to complaint about it at all.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I arrived at this place with a voucher issued by my travel agency for Arte Hotel. When I asked for the room they told me that Arte Hotel does not exist any more and a new hotel (Leonardo Hotel) is established here for almost half a year now. It took me a while to figure out what has happened and I had to call the emergency number indicated on the voucher several times before I was offered a room in another hotel.

Although this was a clear mistake of the booking agency that had nothing to do with Leonardo Hotel, the reception was extremely helpful. They tried to find an alternative place to stay, they helped me contact the booking agency, they confirmed the room in the new place, they showed me the way and even offered coffee and free Internet. I would especially like to thank Danilo for his professional service and great help.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Claudio L, Responsabile reception at Leonardo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear guest, we would like to thank you for your great review, that make us proud of our staff. We hope you will stay in our hotel for the next time.
We will look forward to see you.
Best regards