Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$111
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$116
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here before but either I dont remember it correctly or I was assigned a better room that time.

The room was quite worn and the corridor sketchy. Lizards were running on the first floor so I put a towel under the door to avoid nightly visitors.

Parking is ample and easy but that is due to the fact that it is situated on the countryside far from the Centro.

Restaurant served a decent piece of meat but at a steep price.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank matt911
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed the night here last month on my way down to Puglia. I had a comfortable night’s stay here and slept well. The room was a decent size (not huge, but not small either - certainly adequate for one person) with a large, comfortable bed. It was quiet - I wasn’t disturbed by noise from other guests or outside noise. There were plenty of sockets available, including sockets by the bed. There is a safe and a fridge (mini bar) in the room. A complimentary bottle of water was provided in the room. A small, flat screen tv was in the room, which worked well. My room had an en suite bathroom with shower (no bath). Hair and body wash were provided, as well as towels, but no facecloth. I dined at the hotel that night. Drinks were reasonable enough. The main meal was chicken and potatoes, which was very tasty. The chicken was lovely and moist. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2019

Hotel is not close to anything in particular. Caters mostly to business people. Room was clean, small. However the bathroom was a good size. Limited amenities. Good breakfast spread and a good dinner at the restaurant.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ronin28
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

I have been to this facility a few times for meetings but never stayed here until now. The room was well sized with a small fridge and an even smaller tv.

The breakfast is slightly better than the normal Italian jam and buscuit offer but becomes very repetitive after a few days.

The gym (as dispalyed) is open from 7 AM and is then closed until 7 PM which means that it is vertiually impossible to use.

Also please notice that this place is close to the tangenziale but far away from the centro and any other point of intetest.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight well heading to Sorento evening meal was very good and breakfast had lots of choices which were fantastic . The staff were very helpful a shame we couldn’t stay longer , room was very clean and bathroom was spotless .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple