“Great Greek food and very kind service”

Ristorante Greco Vikos
Reserve with
Ristorante Greco Vikos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 2,068 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: US$17 - US$29
Description: From our experience and love for good cooking, we created Vikos, a warm familiar restaurant, where you can explore a great Greek cosine, whether it's meat or sea food. The accurate selection of the ingredients, the love for the details and the calm and happy atmosphere make Vikos a plase where ypo can eat well and feel good!
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We went there for a Sunday lunch and we had some appetizers with dips.. delicious! We then opted for vegetarian moussaka, Greek salad, and lamb. Food was was good , quick service and the host was really lovely. If we’ll come back to Bologna we’d love to go back!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We have been there because of the excellent ranking herein. Service speed was poor and the quality of the dishes as well. Summary: greek food without passion .... should continue eating italian food in bella Italia!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I did really enjoy this Greek restaurant. Basic mediterranean tastes, quick service, nice tap wine, right price, honest waiter warning you were ordering too much!
What else to say? We will come back soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It's what you don't think to be able to find in an Italian city, the flavor and taste of the Greek cousin, the Vikos's appetizer it's a combination of all the amazing foods you can taste in Greece, dolmadakia tzatziki polpette really good served and delicious, Mussaka and lamb well thanks it's a pity to have to review because it makes me want to go back to the restaurant again, good prices nice and clean place good service and atmosphere no problem for the parking you have a big one right on the other side of the street. Reserve a table for the week end and enjoy it, I will come back for sure....

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I notice at once a very nicefully atmosphere inside, very quiet, slow, warm light, few tables well made. A very kind man guided me to a reserved table and I began to wach all around to feel the atmosphere. Then I saw the menu; everythings sounds good. With my friends I appreciate the appetizers and the main courses. I'll get back there to have dinner, for sure.