4 people are viewing this hotel
US$376
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$388
Trip.com
US$367
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Hotels.comUS$388
eDreamsUS$376
travelup.comUS$429
1,902 results
All reviews train station turn down service via indipendenza lovely hotel mini bar standard room the main street piazza maggiore bologna centrale old city pastries minimalist venice
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and found the room to be nice and clean with very tall ceilings which was unique! Location was great especially if you arrive by train about a 5-10 minute walk from the Bologna centrale and about 10–15 minutes to the centre to see the main sights. The only thing that let the hotel down was the constant banging of doors at all hours it shook the room every time.

4  Thank Chrisg151990
I Portici Hotel Bologna, Altro at I Portici Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear Chris G,

thank you very much for reviewing I Portici Hotel Bologna.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel and would like to ensure that your comment has been reviewed by the management staff in order to guarantee the highest level of service, in a functional and relaxing surroundings.

We hope to welcome you back in a not distant future.

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Just a short note to all travelers- do not have breakfast here! Old frozen pastries, tiny almost shot size glasses of fresh orange juice (4Euros) and cold coffee. Me and my boyfriend live in Bologna and we were always passing by this place, and the other day we spontaneously decided to stop and have breakfast here. Worst decision ever! Beware and avoid at all costs! Way better breakfast options are available at much lower cost in the same street.

3  Thank Greta G
I Portici Hotel Bologna, Altro at I Portici Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear Ms. Greta G,

thank you for reviewing our hotel.

We regret to learn your overall disappointment about your breakfast experience with us.

Our pastries are freshly made daily by our Pastry Chef and their price range is € 1.30 - € 1.50, a regular glass of fresh squeeze orange juice is € 4.00 and a cup of coffee 100% Arabica selection by Caffè Terzi is € 1.30.

We are sure that there are much lower cost breakfast served along the street, however we would like to assure that your comments will be taken in consideration in order to keep on guaranteeing the highest levels of service, in a functional and relaxing surroundings.

We hope to welcoming you back in a not distant future to recover your overall satisfaction.

Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

The room was extremely poor!!! I never experienced such a poor room in a 4 star. No wardrobe, No space to go around your bed, No tiles in the floor but a kind of concrete!!!! Television is not working!

4  Thank ive s
I Portici Hotel Bologna, Altro at I Portici Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2020

Dear Mr. Ive S,

thank you for reviewing our hotel.

We regret to learn our failure in meeting your expectations to the fullest and we do apolozie for any inconvenience.

We sincerely trust that the second room assigned let us recovering your experience with us.

We would also like to inform you that the hotel features different rooms categories which can differ for room and bed size, view, furniture and service. Please in case of eventual stays, do not hesitate to contact us in order to suggest the most suitable accommodation according to you needs.

Reviewed 25 August 2020

If there is one thing to be said as a b-moll, then that it is a bit too far from the city center (albeit very convenient if traveling by train). The room was lovely, the staff very friendly. Everything was spotlessly clean.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Hartmut S
I Portici Hotel Bologna, Altro at I Portici Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

Dear Mr. Hartmut S,
thank you for reviewing your recent stay at I Portici Hotel Bologna.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to seeing you again in a not distant future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2020

I stayed in I Portici for two nights at the beginning of August, it was a very pleasant experience. The late night check in was smooth and I was given several options for a late night drink and snack nearby.
The room was just like the hotel, comfortable, stylish and impeccably clean, bathroom and toiletries also excellent.
Breakfast was of a high quality and served in a very elegant room, food offering was excellent, good coffee and eggs on offer.
Altogether a very superior establishment and in these Covid times very hygiene aware and safe.

Date of stay: August 2020
I Portici Hotel Bologna, Altro at I Portici Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Mr. David M,
thank you for reviewing positively your experience at I Portici Hotel Bologna.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by our staff.
Your feedback is very rewarding and a further motivation to continue on this way.
We hope to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.
Best regards,