Book In Advance
Tours from Delicious Bologna - Bologna Food Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews lasagna gelato pasta factory terrific guide walking food tour market area local foods informative tour excellent tour highly recommend this tour mortadella balsamic vinegar nightfall region history wine martina
Reviewed 2 days ago

We did a cooking class thorough Delicious Bologna and absolutely loved it. The food we prepared was so yummy and the cook did a wonderful job teaching us. She was very patient and knew her stuff. I have never eaten such delicious food, I would highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Mattia took us on an eye-opening and informative, and also delicious, insider tour of Bologna's markets, shops, and restaurants. This tour includes both breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks along the way. We toured the heart of Bologna's food culture for over 4 hours, including a pasta factory where we learned to appreciate the art of making pasta and tortellini by hand, a meat and cheese shop where Mattia led us through the details of recognizing authentic balsamic vinegar, and a brief visit at Europe's oldest wine bar. Aferwards, he sent us a follow-up guide to restaurants, bars, and markets which helped us keep the discoveries going. We highly recommend this tour, not to be missed in Bologna.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 November 2018

WE took the Nightfall Walking Tour and Mattei did an excellent job of educating us, feeding us and entertaining us on our First trip to Bologna. We spent over 3.5 hours and walked in the surrounding central area to a great selection of small family owned food establishments. We learned some history but also were introduced to various Regional specialties such as salami, prosciutto de parma, acetic Balsamic vinegar, parmesan cheese, espresso, gelato, tortellini en brodo, lasagna, tagliatelle ragu, lambrusco, pignatello, San Giovese, gelato....Unbelievably enjoyable!

DeliciousBologna, Proprietario at Delicious Bologna - Bologna Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Pat for the great review!!
A lovely couple, I'm glad you enjoyed my food tour in Bologna, it's been a pleasure to show you my city!!
A presto guys

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Because we had never been on a food tour before, we were a bit skeptical about this.
We had seen other food tours in Bologna which were groups of 20, wearing head sets and participants looking bored.

But we had an absolutely fantastic time during the Delicious Bologna nightfall food tour.

Even the e-mail we received afterwards with recommendations was a nice surprise.

Would recommend this tour to everyone!

Thanks for the good feedback!
I'm pleased you like my food tour, I think it's a good way to see the city and learn more about our culture and tradition, sharing good food ;) I only lead small group of people, I don't like big groups with head sets, it would be very different.
I hope you will experience other food tours in other cities!!!
Grazie A presto

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Brilliant half day food tour of Bologna. The guide Mattea was funny and knowledgeable. Great food, in placed off the beaten track I probably wouldn't have found otherwise. Great communication before the day via email. Highly recommended tour.

Thanks David for taking time to leave me a great review!!!
Good to hear that you like my food tour in Bologna, I hope you enjoyed your days in my lovely city ;)
A presto

Reviewed 14 October 2018

This food tour was so lovely! If you are a foodie, you won't be disappointed at all. We had such a great time. I really appreciated having a map of which stops we were going to and where, and the follow up email with recommendations of other places to go in Bologna was soooo helpful. We had THE most amazing lasagna of our lives while on this tour. We also learned a lot, and tasted some great food. I would highly recommend going on this tour at the beginning of your time in Bologna so you have time to shop and see the other things on his list!! :)

DeliciousBologna, Proprietario at Delicious Bologna - Bologna Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thanks Amanda for the wonderful review!!
It's important for me that my guest have good time in Bologna, I always recommend to do my food tour the first days, I can give a first introduction to Bologna and its food, there are so many places and products to try!
I love my city and tourists have to enjoy it as much as possible!!
A presto Grazie