Open today: 08:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Incredible experience - A Must Do In Bologna

My husband and I just finished a cooking class with Manuel and it is one of the best things we have... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2017
920denises
The Villages, Florida
via mobile
An experience I will always remember

My wife (Katie) and I (Sean), had a two to one session here yesterday . We attempted to get on a... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2017

from US$91.60
from US$177.50
from US$104.40
More Info
All reviews cooking class tortellini learning how chef broth students kitchen teacher
Reviewed 15 November 2015

I really enjoyed these classes which were taught by professional chefs, but in a fun and relaxed environment. The classes were varied and covered the local specialities. It was also interesting to speak to the chefs for their tips and culinary background.

Date of experience: November 2015
Cultura-Italiana-BC, Owner at Cultura Italiana Bologna Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Ciao ! Thank you so much for your compliments!. We are very pleased that you found our chefs interesting and their tips useful! Happy cooking!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

....another day in cooking paradise, I do enjoy the cooking classes a lot, while I did it many times ( 3week in a row) the chefs are funny and pros, they explain you everything, what you have to buy, where, why exactly this and how you can use it...
especially, I like, how to cook Italian way..not this "b...." fast cooking etc...

Date of experience: November 2015

We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your classes and time spent with our chefs ! Thank you for writing in your positive experience. Have a great day!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

To take a real Italian Cooking Class was a dream come true. Davide was the real deal.
We learnt to make pasta from scratch as well as gnocchi.
My recommendation to make this even better would be to make more of a variety. We made 2 pasta dishes. Would have been great to perhaps do a dessert as well. And also would have been better if we'd all done a little bit of each dish. I was so busy making tortellini that I completely missed seeing the gnocchi being made.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank denisel930

Hi Denise , thank you very much for writing in, for the photo and for your kind words about our class and chef, Davide. Thank you for sending in your suggestions, we value all feedback from our students. We wish you a very good day where you are!

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Great morning of preparing,cooking and eating.
Davide was an excellent teacher . We luv pasta and he gave us many handy hints and advice on all the dishes we prepared .
We liked it was hands on and a small class .
The 3 courses were tasty as was the wine . We even learnt a few Italian words as well.

Date of experience: September 2015

Ciao! Thank you so much for your kind words about our course and chef Davide. We are so happy to hear that you loved cooking and eating the dishes!. We hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

You have heard about the great food in Bologna, well this cooking school shows you how to make classic italian dishes hands on.
In just 3 hours, we made tiramusu, tortalinni and eggplant parmesan.
Classes are small so you really appreciate the instructions. Good value. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you so much for writing in. It is wonderful to hear that you found our classes interesting and you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you again in the near future.