“Tasty light-greek experience”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice location in the university district, great for easy and tasty dinner. Perfect for couples, friends and families. Good menu selection and friendly staff.
Price 4/5
Quality 5/5
Atmosphere 3/5

Write a ReviewReviews (1,266)

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled into this busy restaurant without realizing it was Greek cuisine, which we love stateside. Large, crowded, well-lighted interior was encouraging. Saw a gentleman eating chicken kebob which looked good but only kebob I could find on the menu was beef. When it arrived, it was beef stew in a thick gravy. Tender, but not as advertised. Moussaka was terrible. Cold slab of too thick eggplant, thin layers of what must once have been bechamel, and a sprinkle of chopped meat. No sauce. Can't vouch for it's authenticity but worst I've ever had. Service was quick. Not expensive and now you know why.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

It was my first time ever trying Greek food, I was there with another four/five people and we had booked a table. The place is stunning, very classy and simple at the same time. The menu is very varied, vegetarian options are included and expressed and I believe that there is something appealing for pretty much everyone. We had a Tzatziki to share and I LOVED the sauce with the bread, it's so delicate and tasty, and I also tasted one of the vine leaf roll, I think it's Dolmathakia, and to my great surprised I liked those as well. Then I had the Gyros with a side of Greek salad and it was great as well, the portions are more than decent for the price you pay. I also had dessert and I had the chocolate walnut cake and it was unbelievably good.
So overall I had a very positive experience, not only because of the food but also thanks to a very polite and helpful service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

As i mentioned in the title the best of all , grate choice for food in the centre of bologna !! Delicious food very fresh and at very good prices the staff is very kind it is the best greek restaurant i have ever been in my life !!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The best greek restaurant in town. Great service, great food good price. Sometimes overcrowded during the week end on dinner.