US$116
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$143
Hotel Promenade(Pesaro)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$190
US$186
  • Pool
US$131
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Agriturismo Ca Verde(Fiorenzuola di Focara)
US$107
  • Pool
US$350
US$327
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We were here with a group. We slept in the second building (strange construction) the room was al new, very nice and luxe, the bed was really great and it was all very clean. Diner was buffet and the taste was great, only for me the meat was not so nice but that's just me, my husband liked the meat. Breakfast is very luxe for Italian. For 2 nights it was oke, but nothing special to come back to.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

Perfectly happy with the stay of my group in the hotel, we were staying for a basketball tournament and mainly kids: we changed many times menu and bother a lot the staff, but everyone has been so kind and professional with us...especially mr carlo and stefano!!! Thanks again and see you next time

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2014

I was here to speak at a conference (Missione Italiane) so did not get much time to enjoy the delights of Pesaro. I loved walking on the beach beside the hotel, which was very quiet because it was out of season. My room was fine, but nothing special. The food (for conference food) was excellent. I also found the staff to be friendly and helpful. If I was looking for somewhere reasonable to stay in Pesaro and was here again I would consider it. However it did not strike me as the kind of place I would go out of my way to visit - especially in high season.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I took a group of 118 music students, staff and parents to Pesaro, Italy December 2013. Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel is the most beautiful hotel next to the beach.

The hotel is spreading out in several buildings and presumably all have water view. December is not really a time to swim but the water front was really quite calm to enjoy.

We all had a room with water view and it was comforting to listen to the waves after giving a concert at Santa Maria Assunta in Pesaro. This church had a history of Rossini being baptized and married there.

Some of you may also know that Rossini was a great chef. He spent much time in France where he was a famous host of many dinner parties.

We had a beautiful dinner at Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel. We were served wonderful pasta and scalopine. Even young students enjoyed this amazing feast.

Breakfast was also lovely to start the next day.

I shall return there one in Summer perhaps!

Room Tip: Choose a room with water view would be a great way to enjoy this lovely hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed there for just one night early October, so the season was over. Great location, with the beach just across the street. My room did not have a nice view but I think I was not lucky as you can have rooms with better views for sure. My bathroom was not very convenient as it was adapted for handicapped people so the shower was terrible. The rest of he room was average. Good breakfast, professional staff. Internet was not working that well. In a nutshell, good for tourists, average for business trips.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business