“Typical beach resort hotel”

Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel
Ranked #9 of 49 Hotels in Pesaro
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Do not expect too much if you are staying for business. But on the other hand it is a good hotel near the beach and at a walking distance to city center pesaro. Rooms are at moderate condition. It was a stormy day and the wind was coming in from the balcony door with a sounding. Breakfast was beyond typical Italian which was ok.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We were here with a group. We slept in the second building (strange construction) the room was al new, very nice and luxe, the bed was really great and it was all very clean. Diner was buffet and the taste was great, only for me the meat was not so nice but that's just me, my husband liked the meat. Breakfast is very luxe for Italian. For 2 nights it was oke, but nothing special to come back to.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

Perfectly happy with the stay of my group in the hotel, we were staying for a basketball tournament and mainly kids: we changed many times menu and bother a lot the staff, but everyone has been so kind and professional with us...especially mr carlo and stefano!!! Thanks again and see you next time

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2014

I was here to speak at a conference (Missione Italiane) so did not get much time to enjoy the delights of Pesaro. I loved walking on the beach beside the hotel, which was very quiet because it was out of season. My room was fine, but nothing special. The food (for conference food) was excellent. I also found the staff to be friendly and helpful. If I was looking for somewhere reasonable to stay in Pesaro and was here again I would consider it. However it did not strike me as the kind of place I would go out of my way to visit - especially in high season.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I took a group of 118 music students, staff and parents to Pesaro, Italy December 2013. Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel is the most beautiful hotel next to the beach.

The hotel is spreading out in several buildings and presumably all have water view. December is not really a time to swim but the water front was really quite calm to enjoy.

We all had a room with water view and it was comforting to listen to the waves after giving a concert at Santa Maria Assunta in Pesaro. This church had a history of Rossini being baptized and married there.

Some of you may also know that Rossini was a great chef. He spent much time in France where he was a famous host of many dinner parties.

We had a beautiful dinner at Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel. We were served wonderful pasta and scalopine. Even young students enjoyed this amazing feast.

Breakfast was also lovely to start the next day.

I shall return there one in Summer perhaps!

Room Tip: Choose a room with water view would be a great way to enjoy this lovely hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Pesaro hotels
2.2 km away
1.4 km away
Mercure Pesaro
Mercure Pesaro
#16 of 49 in Pesaro

Been to Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel

Address: Baia Flaminia Viale Parigi 8, 61121, Pesaro, Italy
Region: Italy > Marche > Province of Pesaro and Urbino > Pesaro
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Spa Hotel in Pesaro
#5 Family Hotel in Pesaro
#6 Luxury Hotel in Pesaro
Price Range: €77 - €88 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Baia Flaminia Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baia Flaminia Hotel