“For Your Sweet Tooth”

Pasticceria Pompi
Ranked #31 of 318 Bakeries in Rome
Price range: US$1 - US$35
Reviewed 14 March 2017

If you want a quick dessert of gelato, tiramisu or other pastries, try Pompi, conveniently located across from Pasticherria, a to-go restaurant that offers two pasta selections a day at $4 euros. While I found the gelato and tiramisu just above average, it was nice to have the option of trying various flavors of prepackaged, but fresh tasting tiramisu. They even had frozen portions that you could take back to your hotel for a later snack. Pompi has quite the selection of sweets to satisfy your cravings.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Been many times to Pompi. All kinds of tiramisu i like are always fresh and really cool. Always busy mostly with tourists.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Tried both the ice cream and be tiramisu here - both fantastic, thoroughly pleased. I would especially recommend the seven wonders flavour of ice cream, especially for any chocolate lovers out there!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Came here after visiting Pastificco Guerra for lunch to try the famous tiramisu. I got it to go and ate it outside in the little street like most other people did. It was absolutely delicious and I don't remember ever eating better tiramisu anywhere else! My husband had a fruit tart which he said was really good and my uncle had a chocolate ice cream cone which smelt and tasted amazing! It's very close to the Spanish Steps and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet treat whilst in Rome.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We used some coupons from our Airbnb host in Re Di Roma and that was the reason we tried it.
They have excellent tiramisu, cornetti (croissants) and very good toasts (realy large portion) for just 2,30 Euros.
All of their goodies looking very fresh and delicious. Everything we taste was absolutely GOOD.
Also they made very good cafe latte ( to my taste).
You will never regret....trust me.