“Unusual and wonderful Pizza.”
Review of Pizzarium Bonci

Pizzarium Bonci
Ranked #4,189 of 13,723 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Trionfale
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Visited the Pizzarium after a trip to the Vatican Museums. I order five slices of pizza for my mother and myself. Some of the most unusual toppings I have ever had, squid, white fish and something else I have forgotten. So hungry I ate my pizza before remembering I had a camera to record these things. Popped back in after my meal to photograph the serving counter. The pizzas were superb with a stunning range of unusual toppings of the best quality. Slightly expensive at 17 € for pizza and beer eaten in the street, but very pleased with my meal. Would have returned if it was not so out of the way.

Date of visit: April 2014
1  Thank Michael W

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After reading so many good reviews, my husband and I had to go find Pizzarium to try the pizza. Well, Pizzarium is definitely located off the beaten track. We walked there after our visit to the Vatican. It was about a 20-25 minute walk from the St. Peter's Basilica. When we finally arrived, we noticed that it was a VERY SMALL location. Don't expect to sit anywhere! There are no tables or chairs set up. They give you a tray to rest your food, but we had to sit on the curb across the road in order to eat it. Otherwise, you're standing. The pizza was good, but at 16Euros for a piece of pizza and 2 small rice balls, it better be. In my opinion, the pizza was good, but really not worth walking the distance and the price. It's up to you, but I wouldn't bother going there again. There is good pizza to be found in many other places in Rome.

1  Thank ContessaOntario
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Really good and unique pizzas, very good crust and awesome ingredients! Very nice staff. If they have, try with zucchini and ricotta. I recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Been here a couple of times before and i remembered it to be always delicious! The place is very small. But the abundance of pizza were great. You can also take a little peak of the kitchen on how they prepare their pizzas with care. They have the best quality of ingredients and exciting combinations of toppings. The only downside of this place is that pizza's are way overpriced. But it's worth it.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

After reading rave reviews about this takeout joint, I dropped by to order 3 slices.

At the end of the day, it's just reheated pizza, hence I don't understand why so many locals are lining up for them. They use the right ingredients sure, but the flavors awe weird, as is the blandness of the pizza .

If this is one of the best Pizza Romano in town, them I say eat other fast food. Never again.

1  Thank jrocker7

Been to Pizzarium Bonci? Share your experiences!