3,832 results
All reviewsshuttle busshuttle serviceevening buffetcentre of romespa facilitiesoutdoor poolgreat spaexecutive roomeuros per personbeautiful hotelthe hotel offerspublic transporthotel guestsmini barvisiting romesight seeingcity break
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The best dinner experience! Sapori Del Mondo! Great selection of buffet, wonderful service! The Spa was amazing with top end facilities, the swimming pool is the place to chill out in the afternoon for sure!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Flying from Ciampino airport there is no shuttle service available - 60 Euro each way.
Arrived at the hotel which is stunning, booked as a surprise trip for my boyfriends 21st, had a cake waiting in the room. (Fantastic service)
Shuttle services were convenient and cheap - book the reservation in advance with time and destination.
We didn’t use the spa due to having 5 days and going into the city, however we used the outdoor pool which is a dream when you’re in 35 degrees, it could be bigger or have a separate pool for kids but we were there for an enjoyable trip not to complain!
The hotel is very modern and clean, food - breakfast is reasonable and is served until 10:30, we ate at the restaurant looking over the pool most nights due to the atmosphere and pricing is fantastic for the amount and quality of food.
Room service has an extra charge of 15 Euro so we didn’t bother with that. However every day we received complimentary drinks and crisps/chocolate which I have not received in other 5* hotels.
The 10 min walk to the tram is worth it too once you know where you’re going from the shuttle services, I wouldn’t bother buying tickets as nobody checks!
Overall, this hotel exceeded my expectations and think some reviews are slightly harsh. I will add the air con is a life saver and there was nothing staff wouldn’t do for us. Thank you for having us!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Summer D
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay, you can tell the hotel is fairly new. Very clean and has all the facilities you would expect.

Choice for breakfast is good and dinner choices are great too offering different types of foods, Italian, Chinese etc.

The shuttle trip is great for getting to the town Centre.

Used the spa during the stay. Did encounter an unpleasant experience with a particular member of staff who was the pool man - Daniele. Was told at reception at time of paying that he would give me a towel, to which he acknowledged and said hello. When i went over to collect the towel he looked at me as if he had never seen me before and asked whether I had a ticket to use the spa? I was confused and asked whether he was not the member of staff that the lady at reception had directed me to get a towel from, to which he replied yes.

He checked with reception and came back and said it was fine. I asked whether I needed the ticket? To which he replied no??

A few minutes later as I was having a drink of water he approached me and told me I needed to change into swimwear in order to use the facilities. I informed him I was more than aware of that!!

I found his unfriendly and patronizing behavior spoilt the stay 4 me. But otherwise everything else was great!

I would definitely go back but would avoid Daniele at all cost!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabia M
Reviewed 13 August 2018

A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel is a hidden gem that sits just outside the city of Rome. It is a little paradise which allows you to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of city life with an amazing outdoor salt lake pool and Spa facility. The shuttle provided by the hotel is very useful and an affordable way into the heart of Rome. This allowed us to explore the rich culture of Rome before coming back to an extremely clean and tidy hotel with staff that would go above and beyond to make our stay a special one.

The only criticism I have is that the pool could stay open later in the evenings as it currently closes at around 7pm and the breakfast buffet rush can be a bit overwhelming at times. Due to the quality and quantity of food available, this is completely understandable.

I highly recommend AROMA for a city escape holiday where you can enjoy the city life but also enjoy the hotel experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed there five days from wednesday until sunday with two children. One major reason
why we booked this hotel was the outside pool. It was quite suprise when we arrived that it wasn’t at use for the guests at wednesday. I asked that evening that how is it for the rest of the week? Answer was that of course it is at use. When we came back from the city at the thursday afternoon there was a sign that the pool is closed on saturday! This hotel treat there guests very badly. No respect at all. I managed to get a entry to the spa for one hour. Even that was difficult because they don’t normally allow children to enter to the spa!! They offered transportation to some area with outdoor pool, but you are stucked with a timetible and that is not what you paid for. No apologies from the hotel because of this!! The difficultie is that if you ask if the pool is open the period you are staying there you can’t trust what they answer to you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
IlDirettoreGenerale, General Manager at A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment about your recent stay at A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel.

Allow us to apologize for the misunderstading regarding the closing day at the pool.
We are informed of such events a few weeks in advance so when your firstly asked for it, we should have provided you the correct answer. If this didn't happen, I will personally take care on this issue and investigate on it.
Obviously our apologies now are of little significance to you since you felt cheated by this behaviour and we totally undestrand why.

We are not sure if we will be able to regain your trust but we do hope you will give us a second opportunity in the future.

Matteo Mancini