All reviews termini station pastries minute walk within walking distance boiled eggs roma pass hop on hop first floor clean hotel mini fridge air conditioning visited rome on foot cold meats side street ham major sites
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love this hotel. Staff are really friendly, they will do anything for you. It was so clean, and even the cleaners are friendly. Been some places, say hello to cleaners and they blank you, but these were lovely. Could not fault it, i have not seen a hotel so spotless. And friendly. TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT. AND AM DEFINITELY GOING BACK 5*

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank barbiehunt41
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I picked this Hotel solely based on the reviews via TripAdvisor and the location being close to ROMA Termini which is about a ten minute walk. I honestly don’t know how this place received a certificate of excellence. This hotel is mediocre at best and customer service is not high on the priority list. The elevator is super-duper small, It was struggle with luggage and two people. I’m not sure if it’s the Roman culture but the staff was not friendly at all with exception to the nice lady who coordinates the breakfast. The room was ok in size but the bathroom was tiny, there was not enough space on the sink to place any personal items nor was there a shower caddy to lay soap in while washing. I had to keep opening the shower door when I wanted more soap. The Hotel only provides Hand and Bath Towels, a standard in Rome so I would bring wash/face towels with you. The room did not have a closet to put things away and out of sight; however there was a safe to store your valuables along with a message that stated the Hotel is NOT responsible for any personal items or cash lying out unattended in your room. This did not provide any security or piece of mind. Also, there is no Iron in the room and the Hotel staff said that they couldn’t provide one without any explanation of why. Odd?!! I guess I expected a reason as to why we couldn’t have one, we asked twice and the answer was simply No. Lastly, the blankets on the bed were white and had many stains on them. This absolutely grossed me out. At some point, I would think that the Hotel should retire blankets or towels that are dingy looking or stain ridden. It’s extremely in poor taste to continue using them and it questions the cleanliness of the Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful place to stay. The rooms are very spacious and bathroom is very new. We had heaps of room even with the baby cot. The location is great as it’s that little but out of the touristy area but super close to all the transport and walking distance to everything as well.

We had breakfast included but it wasn’t great at all we attempted two out of the three days and then ended up going to have something else at a nearby cafe. This was the only let down but other than that the staff were outstanding and we loved our time in Rome :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmina K
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this hotel. Clean, lovely rooms fully air conditioned with an in room safe and very handy electronic system which allows the cleaners to know if you are in your room or not - no more hanging the “do not disturb” sign outside the door.

Yes the lift is very old but it works perfectly and is actually very quaint and fits the hotel character.

All of the staff were very welcoming, friendly and polite. We enquired about booking for the Vatican and they actually suggested we book online as it’s cheaper and forward the email to reception and they would print it for us!

Breakfast was more than adequate and set us up for the day. Bread, pastries, cold meat, cheese, quiche, bacon (quite cold), sausage (again quite cold) and cereals along with tea, coffee and fresh juice. The blood orange juice was devine. There is also a toaster and plenty of choice when it comes to jam.

The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from Termini and a 7-8 minute walk to Republica Metro station. Line A takes you to the Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps and the Vatican. Line B takes you to the colosseum so you have to get line A to termini and change to Line B. It’s really easy to work out and a 24 hour metro ticket is €7

If you prefer to walk, you can be at the Trevi Fountain in about 20 minutes and the same to the colosseum in the other direction.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. If I could give them more than 5/5 I would!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurajennings19
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Based on very good reviews, we were looking forward to this hotel as our final destination in Italy. We were, however, slightly underwhelmed. But first, I will say that the renovated rooms are very nice. They were spacious and had powerful air conditioning, and I would give the rooms easily a 4 or 4.5 star rating. However, other things I found lacking. The service was generally cold or annoyed if we asked for anything other than just saying "buongiorno," the breakfast was pretty bland with cold bacon and sausage, dry pastries, and not having bread on occasion. The only thing that really saved it for us was the little brie slices. The location was also not the best, although we somewhat knew that coming in. Overall, I don't plan on visiting Rome again (too big of a city); however, if I were to, I think I might try a different hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple