Located right by the Vatican on a busy street. Rooms are simple but clean and quirky in an old mansion block. We shared an entrance and a small kitchenette with one other room. Breakfast ans snacks are available from there - you just help yourself. Staff are friendly and helpful. Surrounding area is nice and local - with some good friendly restaurants within 5-10 mins of your door. Great bargain for Rome where it's possible to pay through the nose for average accommodation. Parking as you might expect is a nightmare - we circled the block several times for a spot and gave up in the end. There's a proper car park about 5 mins from the hotel (PIazza dell'IUnita) which is pretty reasonable for the day - about €20.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Ancient Romance” is a bed and breakfast located in the wonderful, historical and artistic area of the Vatican City, in the hearth of ancient Rome. It is just 50 metres far from San Pietro square and the Vatican Museums. Our B&B has just been renovated and it is situated in a splendid late-19th-century building, in via Ottaviano, on a quiet pedestrian precinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Ancient Romance B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ancient Romance Bed And Breakfast
- Ancient Romance Hotel Rome