“Bread and chocolate and polpo”
Review of Le Levain Roma

Le Levain Roma
Ranked #8 of 318 Bakeries in Rome
Cuisines: Gastropub
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Croissant, bread, french pastry, panini (with octopus!)? There really is nothing that this bakery does not do well. Situated in a tiny street off Piazza San Cosimato, no trip to Trastevere is complete without a stop here.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

On my recent trip to Rome, I came across this bakery while wandering around the Trastevere neighborhood. Im glad I did as its a gem of a place. The pastries, croissants and macaroons were exceptional!! I especially loved the "rosa e lampone" macaroon it was divine!!! The "charlotte fragola e philadelphia" was very delicious as well. The only con in my opinion was that they dont offer cappuccinos.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My wife loves little out of the way places and the macaroons got her so excited we had to stop. I'm glad we did they have great flavor and variety.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This is a top notch bakery which we managed to visit several times during our stay. Everything we tried was great, and the service was friendly. Very popular with the locals also. A couple of their foccacia in our pack meant we were set for lunch no matter where our day took us. Open every day, too.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very cozy place with amazing pastries and tasty coffee. Everything looks so yummy, it's hard to choose. Tried to return a few days later but the place was closed for holidays.