other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sarah H
Cumbria
“A beautiful apartment in an excellent location, just needs a few tweeks!”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

The taxi transfer service to and from the airport was very reliable which was a very clean minibus and polite driver.
Marcus met us on arrival showing us everything we needed to know in the apartment and directions to the nearby square and supermarket.
The photos of the apartment are true, it was a beautiful place to stay in an excellent location to tour the central attractions in Rome. You must bear in mind though that being central means that it is noisy for the majority of the time, even as early as 5am when the locals start setting up the market every morning.
The main thing that was disappointing was the bedding, it was very old and worn (I've thrown better away) which made it unappealing to get into bed, we slept on top of the bed for the week with a blanket we found in the wardrobe. It would have been nice also to have new towels. The apartment needs a new kettle as it took 15 minutes to boil and the toaster was like an antique.
The description of the apartment needs to describe the height of the rooms upstairs and the downstairs shower. I am 5ft 6 in so did not use the upstairs bathroom as I had to bend quite low through the doorways. My head was only an inch or 2 from the ceiling in the bedrooms upstairs and in the shower downstairs, I could not raise my arms above my head to get dressed or wash my hair. If you are taller than me I would not recommend staying here. The upstairs would be better suited to children.
I enjoyed my stay but such a shame a few things could have been better.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bedding
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing