“Very, very nice!”
other traveller has booked this property
double room with balcony
double room with ensuite bathroom twin room
Check Availability
apartment floor
view from the balcony
building exterior
plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Abhijit74
Pune, Maharashtra, India
“Very, very nice!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed in this very quaint, cosy and comfortable apartment for four nights from 5th May to 9th May 2017. The booking was extremely easy and Francesca responded to all my queries promptly and with complete clarity. The check in was also handled very well inspite of the fact that we arrived there very early and the cleaning was still happening. We got all possible information that we needed and more from Francesca. The neighbourhood is very funky being filled with students and quite vibrant as expected. The bus stop and tram stop are literally a two minute walk and from there you can go to any part of Rome. The apartment is very comfortable and pretty much like in the photographs. The only slight issue we had is that the shower cubicles are tiny and that there is no drawing room for the entire family to sit together and chat. But this is nit picking really. Just book there. It is one of the most convenient and comfortable places that a visitor to Rome could stay in.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Elisa C
“A cozy space in the heart of San Lorenzo”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in October 2016

well, I've spent almost one week there and it has been wonderful. The location is great in terms of distance from the central station and interesting areas in Rome that are near by. The apartment is at the last floor so you really have the feeling that Rome is at tour feet. Furnitures are modern and everything was clean and perfect. I totally give five stars to this place

Cedar W
“Beautiful spacious and super clean apartment in happening San Lorenzo Rome”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Loved the wood floors and big windows. Super comfy beds and crisp cotton sheets in all three spacious rooms. The elevator is plus for big luggage. Enjoyed having so many options for dining out, cafes, markets, parks, trams, and shopping (even a bio macrobiotic shop) and interesting night life just outside the apartment and yet it's still nice and quiet for sleeping. The apartment was well set up. We found all we needed. Thank you for a great stay and kind check in experience. Will book again!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Deb M
Elmhurst
“San Lorenzo Disappointment”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We arrived in Rome and contacted the owner's representative on our way to the apartment (45 minute ride). After waiting an additional 40 minutes in the cold rain with our luggage, the representative arrived. We should have left immediately when we opened the door and the sewer smell from the master bath hit us. Thinking that the apartment had been vacant for awhile and some water in the drains would fix the problem, we stayed. I contacted the owner about the issue and was told this was a "known issue". I certainly did not know this when I booked the apartment. The cable/satellite did not work the entire time we were there. I contacted the owner about this several times and the problem was not fixed. In addition, the dvd player advertised also does not work. Be prepared to buy your own soap, toilet paper, shampoo (they offer small packets of shampoo). The heat comes on at random times so have a coat handy to stay warm when you are in the apartment. The lock on the front door is extremely difficult to operate, we almost got locked in and out several times. I would bring your own towels. The towels are awful. They are scratchy, thin, and dingy. We stayed an extra day in Florence to escape the apartment. If you have more than two people staying, you will need to shower in shifts. There is only enough hot water for two extremely short showers. The owner was out of the country and unable to assist us during our stay. I would not recommend staying here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
30 Jan 2017
It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay at my apartment and were dissatisfied with so many things. Luckily this is the first time in 10 years I receive such a feedback, most of our guests have truly enjoyed their stay and provided positive reviews.

I feel to tapologize that we were not able to assist you with the TV issue during Christmas, as my family was immersed in the holiday and I was abroad. It is very important to us that our guests are treated well and that their issues are quickly attended to.

I have read your feedback and will see to it that these things are addressed immediately. However, some of the points seem a bit unfair and I would like to respond to them.

- Check in is always done on time and I apologize that my friend was not on time. She was delayed because of the rain storm as she moves with the bicycle and apologizes profusely.

- The smell in the master bathroom is due to heat drying the pipes and is resolved by putting the purple rubber cap that you can find in the shower on the drainage. It blocks the smell immediately.

- The satellite issue was just a misplaced antenna cable.
The dvd player has been replaced, we did not know that it had stopped working until you communicated it.

- We provide plenty of toilet paper, two big rolls in each toilet (one is in the first drawer) and usually more in the closet. We also provide toiletries like soap, shampoo and shower caps. Futhermore in the second drawer of each toilet you can find every kind of products left by previous guests, including shower soap, shampoo, toothpaste, shaving gel, tampons and others. We highly encourage recycling.

- We usually set the heating to operate from 6:00 to 9:30 and from 17:00 to 24:00.
But we can modify the timing and increase the temperature. Unfortunately you did not contacted us for this issue, we would for sure took a prompt action in this case.

- We will lubricate the lock.

- No one ever complained about the towels before, we will anyway improve our sets.

- The hot water is produced continuously by a gas boiler, so I'm not understanding this limited hot water issue you have experienced.

I'm sorry that your stay was not satisfactory and again it is highly important to me that my guests feel at home and enjoy their time in Rome.
Trek61285...
“Great rental”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We rented the place for only 4 days and felt right at home. It's very clean, well equipped and spacious. It's a 10 minutes walk from the train station and the city center and even at 1a.m it's very safe to walk to. The neighborhood is really fun at night with a lot of youth enjoying the bars and pubs nearby. As a family we enjoyed the appartment a lot!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing