Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$187
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$115
US$104
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$501
US$399
US$394
US$309
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$83
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$253
US$191
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
  • Room Service
US$232
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsspanish stepsmetro stationguest housearound the cornercroissantstrevi fountainexcellent locationsister hotelthe ground floorstayed nightswalked everywherevisiting romekeyspiazzaattractionsshowerguesthouse
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Stayed 2 nights in this guest house. Ideal location overlooking Spanish Steps. Close to Restaurants, shops and tourist attractions. Piazza Di Spagna is a very busy location for tourists, but felt safe and comfortable in Guest House. Very helpful staff

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drewpl
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The hotel is just next to Piazza di Spagna, and in fact, could see it from the room, which is great. Down side of our room, is also overlooking Café located at the same level from different building, where people hang out in the afternoon, hence you have to close the curtain if you want to lay down - else people could see us. The 2nd night, it was quite disturbing.

The hotel is located in 4 floor (or may be 3rd floor - I forget), good thing, there is lift (old style though). 3 keys needed : to open gate in the ground floor, the property then your room. You need to bring the key with you, or else could not get in when you come back.

Room is very basic - to me is rather expensive for the price. Bathroom is rather old, but still functioning - as there is no shower curtain, it could be wet after shower. But may be because its convenient location - very closer to Metro station Spagna, and surrounded by branded, iconic stores, and tourist attraction.

Hotel also provided breakfast for Euro 5 per person : coffee, croissant, juice and biscuits. Its optional. Actually... I would not recommend it, because Rome is great place to have breakfast at café ... its cultural experience too. I did not take this breakfast in day 3 even I had paid it.

Room Tip: room in the right side will be overlooking piazza spagna, but people there could see you too
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Rome is a beautiful city I loved every second of it, this hotel was a great little find, I loved waking up to church bells and the authentic wooden slatted windows. Outside is the designer shop quarter with quaint little restaurants and cafe bars where food is fabulous. All attractions are at easy reach walking distance and this place is right by the underground..just simply perfect

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rehinsi
Reviewed 16 October 2016

It took 3 individual keys to get into the building and our room. The wifi only worked if we sat in the hallway, there were no towel racks to hang bath towels on, and there was no place to put our clothes. Only one outlet in the room worked and there was no place to put our clothes so we couldn't unpack our suitcases. I couldn't voice my displeasure to the front desk clerk or get dry towels to clean up the leaking shower because we never saw a desk clerk. A housekeeper checked us in. I saw a sign near the front desk that said this motel scored an 8 with trip advisor, but I don't see how.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Stayed there for two nights in two rooms with my family. Great location, clean rooms and decent size by European standards. Reception was pleasant. Only two stars for the following: I left my hearing aid in my room. They found it immediately and said they would send it to me within a couple of days. I offered to pay all expenses plus money for their efforts. Over the next three weeks I emailed them three times without a reply. I called once after a week and was told that it would be sent. At the end of 3 weeks they said i would have to arrange picking it up and shipping it myself. It should be noted that this had to be done with DHL, but DHL does not have any English speaker in the Rome office I was told to contact. Fortunately a fiend of a friend picked it up and shipped it for me. Got it 4 weeks later.

Room Tip: All rooms the same
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family