All reviews safe area each morning vatican city spent nights here hard boiled eggs quiet neighborhood nice hotel stay there again recommend this hotel front desk free wifi within walking distance key property metro euros espresso
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I only stayed in this Hotel for one night but I was very pleased with the location. Very close to the Lepanto metro stop - great as it can get tiresome travelling around Rome. The area itself seemed very safe, almost more of a residential area but close enough to the main attractions.

General upkeep of the place looked good - clean and usable facilities. Wifi is always a plus :) I ended up in a double room instead of a single which was quite a nice treat!

Only downside for me was the breakfast. Very limited. Other than that a good stop for anyone looking for a budget hotel in Rome close to the Metro.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is a lovely hotel in a great & safe area near The Vatican. The staff are wonderful & able to converse in English which is such a help !
They were most helpful to my friend & I as she has mobility issues & uses a walker.
The hotel is very clean & the breakfast is varied & delicious.
I walked all around the neighborhood after dark, shopping & gawking at the incredible architecture, & never felt compromised.

Room Tip: we were in 101 & it was very pleasant with a nice view from the window which has real shutters.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I spent 4 nights total during a recent trip to Italy. The staff were very friendly and helpful (and spoke good English). Room was very clean and of a nice size. Walking distance to Vatican (15 mins) and metro (2 mins). The real treat here is the Breakfast. Best croissants I have ever had! Fresh out of the oven each morning and melted in my mouth. Coffee and expresso machines as well as a variety of European breakfast options (ham, cheese, yogurt, eggs). Area was very quiet and after a long day of sight seeing, i was able to get a good night sleep. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Rome!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Just returned froma 3 night break, hotel was lovely and clean, quiet location and easy walking distance to the metro,breakfast was continental style and well stocked, no complaints at all, fab price too !

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2015

We spent 3 nights here and just loved our stay. We did not arrive till 1am and the night attendant was lovely. Our beds were comfortable, our room spacious and clean, bathroom clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was more than adequate. Highly recommend this property. Just loved our beers and pizza on the balcony!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family